STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

F'n JB the more I see the cement XIs the more I want them. Then I'll need 2 purrrrr to black out 1. Oh yeah and I just want that lace lock from the Cigars.

[/GodfatherIII]

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"

[\GodfatherIII]

Some1 in pittsburgh is driving this...

People drive me up a wall, I'm selling my Bgrade grape Vs, preowned, worn, 12 pics. Say they Bgrades and people want a pic of the tag and the Bgrade stamp. If I was going to sell you fakes, I WOULDNT FREAKING CALL THEM BGRADES. Why would I limit my profit if I was going to be a scamer. Jesus. lol. Sorry Just bored at work and that's chapping my ***.

Da fxck is that caddy? Is that rainbow flakes?

Shaw people are idiots that's all there is to it. I usually block people like that

Reading the ************* artical on JB is "remastering" their retros, but there's going to be a 10-15% price increase spring '15. Im glad I got everything I truly, truly needed after saturday. I felt like an *** paying 200 for the Lebron XIs. No chance in hell Im doing it for a no tech retro. JB XIs for me and I'll be out on almost everything else. More power to them, because people will still buy.

Whoa S o L e C o L l E c T o R is a filter word? why?

Last edited:
Dang. that caddy got some hydraulics maybe lol?
shaw333 shaw333 some of those pics look good as far as quality go but yeah, price increase is tough. That said i dont like the idea of re retroing everything especially say the 1s which were done right in og form as was quite a few others.

I really don't see a difference in quality in those pics. Of course those pairs are going to look good, they all use tumbled leather. Show me the leather they're going to use on 11s, or 1s, or 5s... Then we can talk.

My wear for today: (not B-grades! Haha)

Now I'm semi retired. I wish I could find that damn retro 2 card

Last edited:
I really don't see a difference in quality in those pics. Of course those pairs are going to look good, they all use tumbled leather. Show me the leather they're going to use on 11s, or 1s, or 5s... Then we can talk.

My wear for today: (not B-grades! Haha)
The swap looks hot. Still gotta do it myself. Thanks for the info, still got it.

Lol, refs stole that one.

refs? cmon bruh! they were calling poor calls on the heat all thru games 1 and 2. no way that win was taken cuz of refs. heat played better than the spurs and the refs last night

I didnt get to see it all but what i did see was a technical on Duncan for nothing, a 3rd foul on Ginobli for nothing but Dwade selling it and most of the Spurs in early foul trouble. If that score was a by a wider margin then fair enough. 1 basket game no way.

People with these shoes are a freaking trip. If you don't have the money don't bid. Christ. Every month I get a damn dude that bid in the last minutes and doesn't pay. Something's come up. Blah blah blah. Shove you excuses and don't fn bid. Lesson for any youngins in this thread. Your word is all you got. If you say you're going to buy something fn buy it.

@shaw333  Happened to me last week, I absolutely HATE that ebay won't let you leave negative feedback to buyers... Now all you can give them is an "unpaid item mark" which no one sees.  I finally sold them, but it's aggravating having to deal with buyers who don't face consequences for not paying.  My favorite story was the guy who tried to bargain with me AFTER he won the auction.  You gotta be kidding me.

I cant even relist them because the dude keeps saying Thursday, so ebay wont even let me start the claim because hes "going to pay". At least my 2k14s should be sold tomorrow.

When you list stuff you need to make payments be required within 24 hours and you can block people with x amount of "no pay" marks in the past. It helps me to keep those idiots away for the most part. And if payment isn't made within 24 hours then relisting is simple

Last edited:
^I've had my settings like that for a while but unfortunately it doesn't block the new accounts people start with 0 feedback after they ruin their old profiles with negatives.  The past few no-pays I've had were people that bid at the last second with new profiles.  It's not the end of the world, just frustrating...

On a separate note, I stopped at Refresh yesterday and met Sean @DoubleD Productions. We had a great chat, he's really good people.  I'm glad to see the shop is flourishing and will do all I can to support.

Last edited:
I tried to find the setting where you could set bidders allowed with a set amount of feedback and higher. suffice to say there is only 0 or negative option. no good. i havent gotten bitten by shoes but ive made alot of transactions and dealt with quite a few flakes.

Back
Top Bottom