STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Tanger, not bgrades. They have a crap ton. Not my fav j but I had shadows going up and these are close enough

Last edited:
It's been a while since these saw any action... It's time to pound some pavement in my Jams.

Good luck finding a legit pair, there are so many fakes out there it's ridiculous

Yeah i figured as much. Its probably the only shoe i would throw a pair of royals at but the yellowing sole now, i would want a newer release. Was the last release close to original?

It wasn't bad, I mean it was 5 years ago before the market got as watered down as it is now

He was, dude always looked out for other people, doing favors left n right. Last time I spoke to him I told him if he ever needs anything from me their his for retail. Smh...

remember i told yall i work 4 finishline in macys? well we mite start getn lebrons, kds, an pennys. 

Which mall you at? Keep me posted, if you get good stuff we might have to do some talking

All i know is i stopped up the mall to grab those 14s and not only was footlocker in remodel but Champs was closed too. Luckily fnl had some left but whats goin on up there.

Back
Top Bottom