STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Ross Park is gonna be nice, between FL becoming a HoH store and Champs becoming a Yardline store. Not sure if you guys are familiar with Champs Yardline, but think "House of Hoops" for the NFL. Lots of NFL shoes and gear you can only get at a Yardline store.

Kicks of the day.. Thoughts?

Whats up everyone? Hope you guys can come out Nov. 1st for our next event, the 2nd Annual Pittsburgh Sneaker Convention. Can't wait, this one's going to be crazy!

Sorry I haven't got my tables yet, sucks the prices went up so much, might only be getting one this time. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back from my boy.

From $80 - 125 full price... c'mon bro that's a big jump. Especially considering you hooked me up at less than that for two tables in the past. I'll get one at the $100 rate this time, not doing two again.

From $80 - 125 full price... c'mon bro that's a big jump. Especially considering you hooked me up at less than that for two tables in the past. I'll get one at the $100 rate this time, not doing two again.

Cool. When you're ready to book the table just hit me up - you have my number and my e-mail address. It costs money to put on a quality show for the city - with the venue now charging more and with increased advertising its only logical. The same went for all vendors, it's definitely nothing personal.

Been off of niketalk for a while gotta get back in lol. I definitely want to attend the sneaker convention, I've never been to one yet. Also does anyone know when exactly the hoh in Ross opens?

Last edited:
If I could only keep one pair, these would be the ones that would stay...

Have to agree bro, either these or Black Cement 3s for me. Classic!

Been off of niketalk for a while gotta get back in lol. I definitely want to attend the sneaker convention, I've never been to one yet. Also does anyone know when exactly the hoh in Ross opens?

Look forward to having you at the convention, PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom