STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Any details on the March shows? I usually go to the Refresh events but just saw it is in April this year, ugh!
theres something down in morgantown mid march I saw. If you're on instagram - Laces.out, Ihateshoes, and Solecircus always has events posted

Nice, had the yellow ones in cart on ADC and didn't pull the trigger.  I have the glitch and the OG though, they are pretty comfortable, but don't have any UB to compare them to.

everyone had them in cart... hardly anyone could checkout tho lol

Any details on the March shows? I usually go to the Refresh events but just saw it is in April this year, ugh!

all out of town stuff, 1-3 hours away depending on the event. if you want info inbox me

Shout out to wiz!! Personally these are better than ub's for me

@skep  nice wear, I've tried on the ultra boost, but haven't grabbed a pair yet, I'm waiting to find the white pair in store in my size.  1/2 size up for me was too long and didn't feel right.

@Dusky  i haven't seen the purple ones before, always wanted the BTTF variant though.

Here's this week's pickups for me:

^Did you try the white pair on specifically? That's the only pair I had to size up on - all my other UBs are 10, the all-whites fit so tight I had to grab a 10.5.

^Did you try the white pair on specifically? That's the only pair I had to size up on - all my other UBs are 10, the all-whites fit so tight I had to grab a 10.5.
yeah, tried on the white pair in a 12.  I think an 11.5 is going to fit better, if i can ever find one to try on :smile:  I wear an 11.5 in pretty much every adidas shoe.

I love the them, I actually have another purple pair worn well. They started stinking, they just don't breath! Scooped a DS pair because they are on of my favs. I am a sucker for anything purple. :smile: Still on the hunt for BHM Lebron XIs at the right price.

Dang, I do have a 9 in my collection. Not sure if I will ever find my size so I copped and rocked.

Shoe sizes are weird for me. I am a woman, but built like a lumberjack. I can wear 7y in AJ5s, but other shoes that size kills my feet. I wear 8.5 in older Lebrons. Usually I just shoot for 8 because the width is there with that size.
Is there a local group to buy sell trade? I do pick up shoes in bigger sizes to resell. I have a couple sz. 10.5s right now and some 9.5s.

Back
Top Bottom