STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

What is your wet winter weather kick? I am beatin on these KD 5 Easters right now.No icy soles to yellow.

i usually wear foams or my waterproof forces
this winter ive worn some acetone'd weatherman foams and the jordan xxx. not much snow out there this year

All my foams have icy soles, they aint going near the salt. Cant wait for the University Red foams with the black sole. I do rock my gum rubber giraffe dunks more often. I have a bunch of kicks on ice waiting for nice weather.

They're a lot nicer in person, but I have the heel issue where it's digging into my heel and causing pain. It's subsided a bit as I wear them more, but I haven't laces them tight lately.
I'd say they're comfortable, but it's hard to call anything comfortable after wearing an ultra boost. Those aside, these are great. I hope good color ways drop this year, they really dogged the xx9 and I loved that model

Yeah its been a while since there were any sig shoes i liked but tgese caught my eye. The last one was nice but like yoh said the colorways were slim. These ultra boosts are pretty popular. A Kanye thing?

I think those got their wave of hype by him, but anyone that wears them knows they are the truth
These are all my boxes, I'll get a group shot of the shoes when I make time lol

i have a few im gonna sell. i wear size 9.
i have TNS1, TNS4, sample 2.5, announcement 2, and iceman 2.5 i think it was.
i think that box is the TNS4

Speaking of trying out new things, I just got my first pair of Diadoras in last week... Very happy with these!

25065558296_7106973d38_c_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom