STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

been gone for a good bit...but i been checkin in on this the whole time...got my yuku workin...good to be back...steel city

It might be the store inside of the Mellon Arena since he mentions the Penguins needin a new place to play and he has a jersey on, could be one of them.000000001 brotha's that like hockey.lol. I could be wrong though.

not much happenin in here...so im gonna come with a question...whats the status of sneakervilla comin back?....i feel like i was abandoned...there was a timethere for like over a year i was at the downtown store for every realease camped out...i mean i camped out for the white/brown 14s..you guys remember them....imean that shows i was literally there for everything...i was with zimmy i think for the cool grey 3s...anyways...now that its gone i feel like i cant get jaysne where...no matter how shady it was down there Larry was always lookin out for me..so what i really wanna know is if its really comin back or is that justbs...and who in here cares if it does or doesnt..i know i do...i could go out with out some of the old shady stuff but i def want it back....1st on line forgrape 5s...best feeling ever....

Footle....were you at downtown footlocker for this past weekend's Countdown package release?

nah...im up at school...i usually come home for releases...but i didnt really want these..not interested really..savin my dough for the xx3s and the blackfusions...and some other stuff...im sure i will be around though sometime soon

Hey Burgh NTers

In case you didn't know, there is a new Sneaker Boutique over on East Carson Street called Sole II Sole. It's run by my boy DRASTIK. Real coolguy. But as far as his stock he has everything from Pre-Released Jordans (23's, Fusion 5's, Ice Blue Fusion 12's) to Adidas Hi Tops to Court Forcesto Barkleys to Air Forces to Alife Sneaks to Reebok Pumps...it goes on and on...I would say its def worth a stop past. I'll try to keep everyone updated onwhat he gets in this post just for those who can't make it there often. Here are a few pics but the store is def
pimp.gif

Address: 1823 E. Carson Street Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Store Phone Number : (412)918-1623
Email Drastik: DRASTIK412@YAHOO.COM

l_4440ac8a50d904b876b4b5bba615c794.jpg

l_5054ba19771c44ed19d1fc26c93e9585.jpg

l_29db374ee7620e370d83c4467be978d2.jpg

l_c2583c7bd1d7587c230888536c10536d.jpg

And when you go in be sure to mention you seen this post on NT!!!
happy.gif

Hey Burgh NTers

In case you didn't know, there is a new Sneaker Boutique over on East Carson Street called Sole II Sole. It's run by my boy DRASTIK. Real coolguy. But as far as his stock he has everything from Pre-Released Jordans (23's, Fusion 5's, Ice Blue Fusion 12's) to Adidas Hi Tops to Court Forcesto Barkleys to Air Forces to Alife Sneaks to Reebok Pumps...it goes on and on...I would say its def worth a stop past. I'll try to keep everyone updated onwhat he gets in this post just for those who can't make it there often. Here are a few pics but the store is def
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Yooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
I need those Pee Wee's in my life and them IX's. And.....wait a minute...Is that heel next to the XXIII's that of theinfamous CG XI's? My seed bout to be in generic pampers for a squeeze.........I joke, I kid but all 3 of them are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

Hey Burgh NTers

In case you didn't know, there is a new Sneaker Boutique over on East Carson Street called Sole II Sole. It's run by my boy DRASTIK. Real cool guy. But as far as his stock he has everything from Pre-Released Jordans (23's, Fusion 5's, Ice Blue Fusion 12's) to Adidas Hi Tops to Court Forces to Barkleys to Air Forces to Alife Sneaks to Reebok Pumps...it goes on and on...I would say its def worth a stop past. I'll try to keep everyone updated on what he gets in this post just for those who can't make it there often. Here are a few pics but the store is def
pimp.gif

happy.gif

THERE IS A GOD!
smokin.gif

Great look for the burgh, ima stop past this weekend

Dang man Southside is crazy right now. Here the list of spots I seen last night

1. Ulterior Motive
2. Decade
3. One Skateshop
4. SquareONe BMX shop
5. Sole2Sole
6. H&M (yeah I know but they had a hoodie I liked)
7. Headboarders (Stopped to get some Skytops)
8. Urban Outfitters

All in all Southside right now has all the spots I need. Now Only if I could find some good selvage denim in the burgh I would be all set.

Lol, Now if only there was a legit Urban Account within any of them stores. Somebody needs to get one in order to kill the game in Pittsburgh. And a QS accountwouldn't hurt either

SOUL II SOLE IS RAFFLING OFF THE JORDAN XXIII "PREMIUMS" (WHITE/TITANIUM/UNIVERSITY BLUE) us size - 9.5

THEY ARE SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS IN INCREMENTS OF 2. EACH PAIR OF TICKETS IS $20. (EXAMPLE: 8 TICKETS WOULD BE $80)

NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY YOU PURCHASE!

THERE ARE MULTIPLE OPTIONS YOU HAVE WHEN WINNING THESE OUTRIGHT.

1. KEEP THEM BECAUSE THEY FIT!

2. SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR BIG MONEY AND KEEP THE PROFIT.

3. SELL THIS SIZE AND THEN PURCHASE YOUR SIZE.

4. HOLD ONTO THEM AND PUT THESE SUCKERS IN A GLASS CASE!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL DRASTIK@412 918 1623

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8...vP2FjdGlvbj12aWV3JmN1cnJlbnQ9MTAwXzAxMDUuanBn
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8...vP2FjdGlvbj12aWV3JmN1cnJlbnQ9MTAwXzAxMDMuanBn
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8...vP2FjdGlvbj12aWV3JmN1cnJlbnQ9MTAwXzAxMjAuanBn
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8...vP2FjdGlvbj12aWV3JmN1cnJlbnQ9MTAwXzAxMTcuanBn

Alright, I need new shoes and I need them now. I didnt really bring my collection to college with me due to limited space in a freshman dorm.

So I need to know the best places to get shoes (on the more limited side) in places that arent too hard to find.

Went downtown last week and I couldnt believe that they had NOTHING.

Can anyone help me out?

Originally Posted by Mthreee

Alright, I need new shoes and I need them now. I didnt really bring my collection to college with me due to limited space in a freshman dorm.

So I need to know the best places to get shoes (on the more limited side) in places that arent too hard to find.

Can anyone help me out?

Southside Carson street, Check SoleIISoul and One up skateshop. Really easy to find.

Originally Posted by Mthreee

Can anyone help me out?

Like Galaqtic said, Southside has all the hot spots right now but also 67A to Monroeville Mall and Century III Mall in West Mifflin. You could try buyin ashelf for your room or get a bigger room next year and bring ya feets. I take it u go to Pitt so ya best bet would be to try and get a room in Centre Plaza,the rooms wit the bathrooms have the biggest closets, that's the room I got now and I got all of my sneakers on the top shelf. holds about 30-40 pairs

Mr Pittsburgh can we get any more info on that raffle....im at school right now and will back in the burgh this weekend...i was gonna have a friend go cop me acouple tickets but if it is not necessary i wont...just wonderin if they are gonna stop sellin em...or if the raffle will be over by then...let me know if ucan

what's the prices like down there at sole 2 sole I gotta come threw the burgh tomorrow and I wanna stop there

wow that sole to sole spot look official. my boy been tellin me about how some store on the southside is aiite and i should check it out. i guess this is whathe was talkin about. ill probably slide thru this weekend.

New to the thread....but I rep the Burgh...my boy P will vouch. We as a city gotta get our NT game thick.

Glad to see the post back on the first page

2008 Steel City Step Show and afterparty this weekend
n14205520_35791341_1170.jpg

n14208698_35865352_4054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom