STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Damn shame that I'm a PITT alum and never been to homecoming, I'm usually working.

But I'd say hit up Burgatory, BRGR, Fuel 'N Fuddle. FNF is clutch after 11p since everything aside from steak and seafood is 1/2 price, probably will be packed though just a lil heads up.

Speaking of PITT, I need to come some more block lettering PITT gear before they switch to the script full-time.

Visiting my friend for Pitts Homecoming as well. Thanks! Any NT fam wanna meet up? PM me

Damn shame that I'm a PITT alum and never been to homecoming, I'm usually working.

But I'd say hit up Burgatory, BRGR, Fuel 'N Fuddle. FNF is clutch after 11p since everything aside from steak and seafood is 1/2 price, probably will be packed though just a lil heads up.

Speaking of PITT, I need to come some more block lettering PITT gear before they switch to the script full-time.

Visiting my friend for Pitts Homecoming as well. Thanks! Any NT fam wanna meet up? PM me

How was your visit b?

My new love.
Goodbye Jordans

javy you should have told me, i had 7 pairs. i would have gladly hooked you up

Oh damn, my bad, thanks anyway Johnny! I tried following that thread but it turned into a yeezy thread and I couldn't keep up!

Last edited:
Just follow my Instagram, or Facebook. It's a lot easier lol. But that thread has slowed down for now until Yeezy wears a new color

Disappointing this thread is all but dead. I don't pick up a lot anymore but the last few have been nice from Jb

I want dem 14s. But I cAnt buy js. I don't like quality.

This right here, not to mention, I've stop buying sneakers all willy nilly, I've been looking into the stocks more. Still pissed I passed on NIKE when it was at $90, now it's up to $125 :smh: at least I got in on FL :rolleyes

i honestly dont understand how UA is making such a hit on the industry. no appeal to me at all. obviously im only one person, but i just dont see it.

i honestly dont understand how UA is making such a hit on the industry. no appeal to me at all. obviously im only one person, but i just dont see it.

They're still a "young" company and have the versatility. They have the base layer game on lock, building their footwear brand, etc.

I read somewhere since curry got mvp their sales went up 200%. Curry 2s look nice. I just seen 1st person in pgh wit Currys on feet.

Last edited:
^^^ Exactly, that definitely helped their sales, and the big thing w/ KD prior to, that got their name up there. I'd like to see more modest pricing w/ their sneakers to really make a push because u it's gon take a nation to bring Nike down :lol:

Whats up everyone? Picked up the UNC 1s for my girl and I. Also grabbed the Laney 14s but didn't take a pic. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Helping to resurrect the thread from Connecticut! This is my latest pickup - finally got around to unboxing them this morning. I was very pleasantly surprised on these. Cushioning/comfort is excellent, and im really digging the look:

Such an awesome concept.
I've decided to limit myself to foams and ultra boosts for a little bit, I was buying too much random shxx just because I thought it looked good.

I was fortunate enough to get thru on a white pair, still waiting on shipping info tho

Back
Top Bottom