Steph Curry Appreciation .... Greatest All Time Shooter When he's Done

I'm changing the title to "young Steph night become the greatest shooter of all time"

Watch the amount of jimmies get rustled ...

After the last Spurs game I expected to see something on ESPN regarding Curry's imminent breaking of the 3 pt shot record or maybe something about the 7 made 3s in the game. Nothing. Not surprised, though. Maybe I missed it but I watch a lot of ESPN so I doubt it. He's doing it tonight, though.

I miss the Oracle Arena :frown:

I miss taking Bart from Daly City all the way to Oakland, than getting off and buying snacks from the guy posted by the steps that leads you to the walkway-bridge, than getting harrassed by pan-handlers right before walking into the arena.

Oh yeah, than Wing-Stop right after too.

I miss that.
Don't forget those tee's that they'll sell for dirt cheap "The City" :lol:.

The wait and how packed it is on the Bart though :x, like sardines.

I have the Beenie's :lol:

I'm changing the title to "young Steph night become the greatest shooter of all time"

Watch the amount of jimmies get rustled ...

dooit3ht.gif

Last edited:
I love me some Steph Curry, tho him and Amar'e ruined my fantasy season last year due to injuries.

I hate his ankles tho, will probably cost him later in his career.

Wish him the best tho!!

:smokin

Don't jinx him bro. He's having a breakout season. Lol.

Just being realistic my man, would hate to see it happen but it seems its inevitable.

Like I said hopefully nothing happens and he can go down as one if not the greatest shooter ever.

This is a classic photo.

Dell and Young Steph
Mitch
Petrovic
Nellie

This is a DOPE picture. Out of all those guys, who would've thought it would be that lil boy that would grow up to have the NBA record in most 3's in a season? :smokin Props to Steph.

Sons game is too crisp :pimp: the second half of this season is what I always expected from him; it's like Davidson all over again.

Last edited:
The moves come out of nowhere, and since his shot off the dribble is so good that you gotta bite

Such a deadly combo to defend :smh: :pimp:

Forget debating him and Kyrie lets imagine them running together on the USA squad...the amount of souls taken :x :x

I'm sure at some point there will be a vid of all 272 makes. Can't wait to watch it over and over again

Back
Top Bottom