Steph Curry Appreciation .... Greatest All Time Shooter When he's Done

He's All-Star caliber. But I think he can reach superstardom. He's already making quite the buzz in this series.

You can kinda say he's singlehandingly giving it to the Nuggets.

He's insanely good but he has some of the worst celebrations/facial expressions. I'm just waiting for someone to punch him in the face every time he goes crazy after making a shot.

disclaimer: i'm a nuggets fan...

currystongue.gif

Steph is good if I were a GM I would waste my 1st round pick on Seth. Even though he has d-bag and bust written all over him

they dont play the same is why... kyrie and wall game is similiar...steph plays nothing like kyrie.

Man what Kyrie and Wall play NOTHING alike. Have you ever watched them play? They're almost complete opposites. Kyrie and Steph is much much more similar except Steph is better and passes the freakin ball.

Steph is good if I were a GM I would waste my 1st round pick on Seth. Even though he has d-bag and bust written all over him
Chill he has Curry blood. I would draft Seth with no hesitation. He won't be as good as Steph but if he's even half as good that's a solid pickup.

Chill he has Curry blood. I would draft Seth with no hesitation. He won't be as good as Steph but if he's even half as good that's a solid pickup.

Seriously. I could see him being a backup guard/3pt gunner coming off the bench on a good team.

Steph Curry needs 3 - three pointers tonight to set the NBA record for most threes made in a players first five career playoff games.

We call that a forgone conclusion.

So after the playoff's wonder where people start to place Steph as far as top tier PG's. 

Dude is the best shooting PG in the league by far, handles are sick, court vision is tremendous. 

pimp.gif

As long as he's healthy it's lights out. What other PG in the league would you take over Steph right now? 

So after the playoff's wonder where people start to place Steph as far as top tier PG's. 

Dude is the best shooting PG in the league by far, handles are sick, court vision is tremendous. 

:pimp:

As long as he's healthy it's lights out. What other PG in the league would you take over Steph right now? 

[COLOR=#red]G84, I'm not quite sure yet where to rank him, I guess another season of production like this one would give most people a better idea of where he stands rank wise. Right now we are in the witness stage...watching greatness happen.[/COLOR]

One damn pick away. :smh:

"There's been a lot of talk about New York and that situation being the most ideal now,"' Curry said yesterday. "I like the system and the fact they need a point guard who can shoot.

James and Curry go even farther back. Curry, then with Davidson, was an instructor at James' summer camp. When Curry gained national fame in the NCAA tournament, James was one of his biggest fans, even went to watch Curry play a few times.

He said he was drawn to Curry by his ability to make his teammates better.

James was in the audience at Detroit's Ford Field two nights before when Curry scored 33 points in an upset of Wisconsin. His attendance had nothing to do with he and Curry being from Akron, Ohio or that James was in town that weekend playing against the Pistons.

"He raised all their (Curry's Davidson teammates) level to another height because his ability to transcend their game and play at a higher level," James said. "To have one individual be able to make people play at another level than they possibly can, it's awesome."

Steph
Chandler
Gallo
LeBron
Amar'e Bosh

would have tacked on JR Smith and other discounted vets currently in Miami and NY.

125 points a night, minimum.

still mad that he was 1 pick away from the knicks but watever :smh: his jumper is pretty much money :pimp:

What Curry is doing is crazy but let a little time pass before you start a Kyrie/Curry debate. Kyrie is younger and is on a **** team which is holding him back from an opportunity so everyone can hop on his nuts like Curry right now.. I like Curry but Kyrie will end up being better. Kyrie was punking the Olympic team at 19 years old just remember that.

Last edited:
What Curry is doing is crazy but let a little time pass before you start a Kyrie/Curry debate. Kyrie is younger and is on a **** team which is holding him back from an opportunity so everyone can hop on his nuts like Curry right now.. I like Curry but Kyrie will end up being better. Kyrie was punking the Olympic team at 19 years old just remember that.

[COLOR=#red]No we are starting the debate now...nobody had a problem proclaiming Irving as the best of the new PG's earlier this year...now that Curry is asserting his dominance all the Kyrie heads want to wait for a comparison :lol:

Can we please stop with the "you are slurping and the hop off the nuts" statements when people are appreciating good players and performances. Curry put up 54 in the Garden and destroyed the Lakers just remember that.[/COLOR]

another in the moment...caught in the hype pre come thread aka jeremy lin/tim tebow.... trolls will trolls... hypebeast will beast/beat
\Basically.

Let the dude finish 10 years before we go nominating him as the best ever. It is ok to wait fellas. Not sure why the world LOVES to jump the gun.

He is a great shooter though. GREAT shooter.

GREAT!

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom