steph curry is winning on so many levels

I don't think anyone is hating, they are just stating that they prefer the OG Mrs. Curry. However, I will say that it's a typical NT overreaction and given the option, they would take the new Mrs. Curry
No one is hating, homegirl just isn't that attractive enough to warrant OP's response. She's not ugly, she's just averagely "cute", ya know? Okay looking.

Even though both females low key wack, dude in the stripes got caught looking like:

j4fRvAq.jpg

Both of those girls are like 12, bruh

Even though both females low key wack, dude in the stripes got caught looking like:

j4fRvAq.jpg

Both of those girls are like 12, bruh

Dudes slandering pre-teen yambs....I've seen it all.

I don't think anyone is hating, they are just stating that they prefer the OG Mrs. Curry. However, I will say that it's a typical NT overreaction and given the option, they would take the new Mrs. Curry

No one is hating, homegirl just isn't that attractive enough to warrant OP's response. She's not ugly, she's just averagely "cute", ya know? Okay looking.

I concur with you thst no one is hating. And I agree that she is certainly cute. I'm just disagreeing that people would actually pick the OG Mrs. Curry over her. Seems like a reaction that you'd only get on NT.

Dat off the court vision.
I've seen it all before... "Oops I did it again Britney, to Toxic", then "Bald headed wreck, to flabby and sick Vegas "comeback". It's all downhill after 30 for a lot of these women like Miley. 

She's a wife now ...she missed that wild out ratchet wave. He'll be divorced in 3 years, when he comes to his senses.

Back
Top Bottom