Stephen A. Smith Apologizes about Domestic Violence Views

word.

and jsut so im clear, where did this rape context beadle was spitting come from? was ray rice and wife fighting over what she was wearing? did it ever come out why they fought?
nerd.gif
beadle said rape because sas.... said sometimes women say do things that can put them in a position for a man to retaliate.... then she went on to on some oh i was abused i was raped before so are you saying im to blame for these things. SAS wasnt even talking about abusers/rapist etc... he was speaking on some he understand why a man would defend himself if being attacked by a woman... and that women shouldnt be going out provoking/initiating confrotation on some i can get away with this cause im a woman you a man and nothing you can do about it.

word.

and jsut so im clear, where did this rape context beadle was spitting come from? was ray rice and wife fighting over what she was wearing? did it ever come out why they fought? :nerd:
beadle said rape because sas.... said sometimes women say do things that can put them in a position for a man to retaliate.... then she went on to on some oh i was abused i was raped before so are you saying im to blame for these things. SAS wasnt even talking about abusers/rapist etc... he was speaking on some he understand why a man would defend himself if being attacked by a woman... and that women shouldnt be going out provoking/initiating confrotation on some i can get away with this cause im a woman you a man and nothing you can do about it.

thats what i thought. thanks.

I'm a "feminist" but I don't think he should've had to apologize or should be punished for what he said. I think most people I've told this story including women don't think he did anything wrong.
i figure he would once they said something like over 40% of espn viewership are woman.... And especially when beadle made it all about her, with the whole i was abused ive been raped are you saying i deserved it, are you saying all women who get abused/rape deserve it because they put themselves in a position for those things to happen?

Ppl in particular women only heard the parts they wanted to hear, and used that part to act like the are on some social standup...aka wanna act like they are outraged something to rally around/protest about...aka like folks did with the whole "donald sterling tapes" fiasco.... aka fake outcry aka freedom fighters from a laptop. 

word.

and jsut so im clear, where did this rape context beadle was spitting come from? was ray rice and wife fighting over what she was wearing? did it ever come out why they fought? :nerd:
Welp that's what he gets for opening a can of worms.

what worms did he open.... the topic was about ray rice and the punishment he received.... and how he beat her down..(even tho he hasnt seen the tape, and the judge didnt charge him with assault) And how hitting a woman is wrong, and women shouldnt attack abuse men on some its cool cause i can get away with it and not be held accountable. How someone turns that into women who get abused/raped deserves it and asked for it is beyond me... and is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge reach. But ppl will make up stuff and make a story out of something just to justify outrage/outcry

what worms did he open.... the topic was about ray rice and the punishment he received.... and how he beat her down..(even tho he hasnt seen the tape, and the judge didnt charge him with assault) And how hitting a woman is wrong, and women shouldnt attack abuse men on some its cool cause i can get away with it and not be held accountable. How someone turns that into women who get abused/raped deserves it and asked for it is beyond me... and is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge reach. But ppl will make up stuff and make a story out of something just to justify outrage/outcry

You don't see how saying women provoke getting hit can be translated into they deserve it? That's a reach to you huh? Ok

You don't see how saying women provoke getting hit can be translated into they deserve it? That's a reach to you huh? Ok
it is when you take women shouldnt hit men on some its ok because a man wont hit me back.... and interpret that as someone saying women deserve to get abused unwarranted for no reason and be raped because they chose to be with a man who does this, or because they put themselves in a position for it to happen.

mean.gif
 That's a damn reach and you know it, Michelle. 

it is when you take women shouldnt hit men on some its ok because a man wont hit me back.... and interpret that as someone saying women deserve to get abused unwarranted for no reason and be raped because they chose to be with a man who does this, or because they put themselves in a position for it to happen.

women don't provoke a man to hit you ≠ women don't hit a man or you can get hit back

so yes he did open a can of worms and left a lot of room for interpretation

don't get mad at the white woman she didn't force him to say those things

women don't provoke a man to hit you ≠ women don't hit a man or you can get hit back

So if someone said you shouldnt hit someone just cause..... you interpret that as they deserve to be abused and be raped. They arent even remotely the same. hell a child wouldnt even take i shouldnt hit someone for no reason, for that to mean they should allow someone to abuse them or rape/molest them. 

So if someone said you shouldnt hit someone just cause..... you interpret that as they deserve to be abused and be raped. They arent even remotely the same. hell a child wouldnt even take i shouldnt hit someone for no reason, for that to mean they should allow someone to abuse them or rape/molest them. 

Ummm no if someone says don't provoke, that can be interpreted as them getting abused was their fault.

don't provoke ≠ don't hit

Ummm no if someone says don't provoke, that can be interpreted as them getting abused was their fault.

and being/getting raped falls in there how again. hell how do you provoke someone to rape you by hitting them first? thats essentially what your saying. sas said women shouldnt talk trash, act up and be beating on men just cause, how does any of that lead to raping someone?

and being/getting raped falls in there how again. hell how do you provoke someone to rape you by hitting them first? thats essentially what your saying. sas said women shouldnt talk trash, act up and be beating on men just cause, how does any of that lead to raping someone?

Dude you keep mentioning getting hit first for what reason? That's so irrelevant. Stephen A Smith didn't get suspended or apologize for saying women shouldn't hit a man. Being provoked does not mean that you got hit first. Like I said he opened a can of worms and if someone interprets RAPE as ABUSE then so be it, he should of never said it.

Dude you keep mentioning getting hit first for what reason? That's so irrelevant. Stephen A Smith didn't get suspended or apologize for saying women shouldn't hit a man. Being provoked does not mean that you got hit first. Like I said he opened a can of worms and if someone interprets RAPE as ABUSE then so be it, he should of never said it.
no he had to apologize because media hore that is michelle beadle, made it all about her and twisted it on some he said women provoke men to abuse/rape them and that she did nothing to provoke a man to abuse and rape her. you add social media, ppl fake axx wanna be outraged act like they standing up for something, and espn having somewhere around 40% women viewership. That was why he had to apologize. 

had nothing to do with what he said.... cause no one complained etc... when he said it, and it was only when beadle responded etc... what two days later everyone all of a sudden had a problem with what he said. no one had a problem wednesday when he said it, thursday and most of friday...until AFTER beadle said what she said

Last edited:
no he had to apologize because media hore that is michelle beadle, made it all about her and twisted it on some he said women provoke men to abuse/rape them and that she did nothing to provoke a man to abuse and rape her. you add social media, ppl fake axx wanna be outraged act like they standing up for something, and espn having somewhere around 40% women viewership. That was why he had to apologize. 

.. Stephen A Smith explains why he is apologizing

.. You explain a totally different reason why he is apologizing

:lol: ok dude you must got some inside scoop, you got it

laugh.gif
ok dude you must got some inside scoop, you got it
he apologized because espn made him, and pretty much gave him a parameter onto what he should say. If he intended to apologize he wouldve did it after the show, after he said it, later on that day, the next episode..... it was after beadle comment and everyone being outraged on social media and espn got ind of it is why he apologized

SOmeone EMBED this.

What should dude have done
bruh shawty hands was a1 if she aint have hair she woulda washed that fool, with that being said and women getting bigger and guys getting smaller the tables will turn soon.

:lol: ok dude you must got some inside scoop, you got it
he apologized because espn made him, and pretty much gave him a parameter onto what he should say. If he intended to apologize he wouldve did it after the show, after he said it, later on that day, the next episode..... it was after beadle comment and everyone being outraged on social media and espn got ind of it is why he apologized

Word, even though after the show he did apologize on Twitter ? You got the facts bro :smokin

Last edited:
Word, even though after the show he did apologize on Twitter ? You got the facts bro
smokin.gif
after the social media outrage, and the beadle thing... you act like he did it on his own and espn and social media had nothing to do with his apology. 

If he intended to apologize he wouldve did it after the show, after he said it, later on that day, the next episode.....

after the social media outrage, and the beadle thing... you act like he did it on his own and espn and social media had nothing to do with his apology. 

Make up your mind please. Stephen A Smith apologized directly after the show way before ESPN made any statement, it wasn't proofread or written by a publicist. Let me guess, ESPN made him go vent on Twitter too? It wasn't his true feelings? We shouldn't take his apology as him being genuinely sorry? Let me know, you got the answers.

I'm on my phone replying so I'm not about to quote everyone in a response to my earlier post, but I hear what y'all are saying and it's true. It's a case by case scenario. I was speaking generally for the guys who wife up the hood rats like in the video I posted earlier today.

But yeah, **** is crazy fam. I'm just saying, watch for the signs, b.

Same for te ladies.

If you see that your man/woman has a bad temper and wilds out/lashes out then distance yourself early on is what I was trying to say. Before a physical altercation has the opportunity to arise.

But that's only if you're able to see the signs.

Just like y'all said though, sometimes it comes out of nowhere

America needs to choose this time to get out in front of this issue. Teach BOY/GIRLS don't hit ANYONE. Domestic abuse is a problem. Some males face it, more women face it though. We gotta do a better job of training up our youth man.

Back
Top Bottom