Steve Jobs Died...

So sad. Whether or not you agreed with his methods, we all have to agree that the man was a true visionary whose impact in this world can never be understated. May he rest in peace.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

here we go... gunna gas this man up all week like he invented the telephone...

what would the world be like w/o 2000 dollar laptops and iphones... thk jeebus for jobs

*shrugs*
If you're gonna post this,at least have the respect to put in a R.I.P. in there,
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what would the world be like w/o 2000 dollar laptops and iphones... thk jeebus for jobs

*shrugs*

C'mon, dude. The man passed away. At least show some respect.

*shrugs*
Seriously, I don't even care right now, shut your #$@ up. Disrespectful little slimeball.
R.I.P. Steve. Cancer is no joke. I just asked a friend/former Apple co-worker today if he thought Steve would pass soon, and a few hours later...

*shrugs*

Shut up.

RIP JobsGod.

jewsee...the man re-invented the telephone, basically. and that's not even a quarter of his legacy...

*shrugs*

ban this fool.
Just because you can't afford a "2000" dollar computer doesn't mean you need to disrespect someone who passed away.

*shrugs*

i see someone is ignorant. i feel bad for you.

RIP Steve Jobs

.......DAMN!! came home, turned on CNBC, wondered why they were talking about Steve Jobs in the manner they were, looked at the bottom of the screen and literally yelled out loud OH $@@%!!!!!

Originally Posted by solemunchies

nerd.gif
 sources to confirm this?

WOW why does everyone have to question and ask for sources whenever someone dies?

almost EVERYTIME a death is reported on here its been true.

RIP to a true innovator, and visionary. The man changed many games, and the rules they abided by.

U know what I think that's y there was talk about this iPhone 5 and iPad 3 I think apple execs and Steve knew this was coming so the prepared all those things for the future so all those leaked things were real buy they holding off on those for the future. They were preparing for life without Steve jobs

Damn yo, i too can't believe it. He just stepped down from his CEO position because of his health. It's like he knew his time was near. That's crazy. RIP.

*shrugs*

The man pioneered 2 companies to the top of their respective field.
Love or hate apple products you cant knock his hustle.

RIP 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

*shrugs*
Seriously, I don't even care right now, shut your #$@ up. Disrespectful little slimeball.
R.I.P. Steve. Cancer is no joke. I just asked a friend/former Apple co-worker today if he thought Steve would pass soon, and a few hours later...
Pancreatic cancer is no joke. It's pretty much a death sentence. I've seen a bunch of people with that type of cancer on my floor and it's never a good sight
tired.gif

RIP

*shrugs*
laugh.gif
at anyone trying to say Apple isn't revolutionary with a straight face.

R.I.P

Back
Top Bottom