Steve Nash crying Vol. True grit

Nash crying just lets me know how much of himself he puts into the game.

RESPECT. 'Nuff said.

Respect for Steve Nash. Definitely
Better Point Guard Than CP3 and/or D.Will Absolutely Not.

With that said, those tears show that he left everything out on the court. 

Again, with that said, Lakers
pimp.gif

As a Laker enthusiast, I absolutely respect that man's game... offensively, he's one of the best PGs of all time. I'd LOVE to see him bring that ring thirst to LA for a year.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

One of the greatest PG's of our generation. Nothin' but respect for the guy. He's one of the toughest SOB's to lace em' up in the NBA, and while his time is running short...

THIS

I REJECT this notion, what makes you think he isn't focused on defense? What makes you think he isn't out there not giving 100% of his total effort on D? A guy isn't focused on D isn't top 20 in charges drawn like Nash is
i had know idea floping ment you where given effort on D

Nash is great but he's not better than CP3 or Deron anymore. The things that make him great also hold him back sometimes as he can be TOO unselfish. I think if you gave CP3 or Deron a prime Amare and prime Matrix, in that offensive system, then they get to the Finals. Nash can be a little too unselfish sometimes, especially when Phoenix needs him to be the man and take all the shots down the stretch instead of trying to set up his teammates. CP3 and Deron have more of a scoring guard mentality, especially when you look at the number of fouls they draw compared to Nash.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I REJECT this notion, what makes you think he isn't focused on defense? What makes you think he isn't out there not giving 100% of his total effort on D? A guy isn't focused on D isn't top 20 in charges drawn like Nash is

Translation:

I had no idea flopping meant you were giving effort on D.  

No man I was honestly confused what the hell was goin on there, I had to type it out to understand it.  I feel better now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Look, I'm good with an error here and there, but I can't handle 5 in a 7 word sentence, I have limits. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Translation:

I had no idea flopping meant you were giving effort on D.  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2020285197_2855d35ab4.jpg

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

--I have MAD respect for Nash. Look earlier in the thread homes...I cant even hate that dude.  Its just funny how Kobe's name always gets brought up.
--You wanna talk about MVP's huh? Nash has 2. Kobe has 2 including his Finals MVP. How's that for "respect"?.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
- I didn't say you didn't have respect for Nash, read what I said again playboy then quit crying.
- To further answer your question.. ITS COOL, BRO.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This dude is a joke. Doesnt even have a valid argument. !@+%

Idk if its just coincidence or cause he lays it all out, but every year in the playoffs Nash comes out being a bloody mess, and at old age.

Dude is appreciated.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^
--Of course its cool bro. You dont have a valid argument.
--And aside from Nash there aint no one crying around here. You're a Yankees fan my dude. You should know where Laker fans kinda come from.

- I never had an argument, Once again for you illiterate children who are not good readers, in my BOOK I give Steve Nash more respect as a player and person and I'm sure the sports writers of America agree with my opinion (hence winning 2 MVP's opposed to Kobe's 1 MVP).  Of course Kobe is the better player with the most championships but in my opinion I don't respect him, He cheated on his wife with a broken down hippie broad, he changed his number to 24 (there would only be one subliminal reason to do that), ETC. I can keep going but, no need, Kobe will never win another MVP again and you know that.  At the end of the day sports writers/columnists and I'm sure NBA players respect Nash more than Kobe any day.
- Kobe's cryed enough (Spurs 2003), don't try to poke Nash for it.

- Don't you ever dare compare the Los Angeles Lakers to the New York Yankees in any aspect, when we go into the World Series (Finals) we win most the time, we don't lose half the time like the Lakers.  If anything the Celtics are closer to that Yankee legacy.  

^
--And aside from Nash there aint no one crying around here. You're a Yankees fan my dude. You should know where Laker fans kinda come from.

- I never had an argument, Once again for you illiterate children who are not good readers, in my BOOK I give Steve Nash more respect as a player and person and I'm sure the sports writers of America agree with my opinion (hence winning 2 MVP's opposed to Kobe's 1 MVP).  Of course Kobe is the better player with the most championships but in my opinion I don't respect him, He cheated on his wife with a broken down hippie broad, he changed his number to 24 (there would only be one subliminal reason to do that), ETC. I can keep going but, no need, Kobe will never win another MVP again and you know that.  At the end of the day sports writers/columnists and I'm sure NBA players respect Nash more than Kobe any day.

- Don't you ever dare compare the Los Angeles Lakers to the New York Yankees in any aspect, when we go into the World Series (Finals) we win most the time, we don't lose half the time like the Lakers.  If anything the Celtics are closer to that Yankee legacy.  

Sad but true...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

^

--I didnt mean the winning aspect. The Yankees are the the !#%*! I meant the "hating" aspect my dude. People hate the Yankees, the Lakers etc..and you know why. Ya dig?

^

No one cares about your book. You have no valid reason not to respect kobe because your probably just another hater. Him changing his number has nothing to do with anything so dont bring that garbage up. Yeah Kobe may never win another MVP but he will win another ring. Nash wont. At the end of the day RINGS>MVPS. Kobe never had a great supporting cast in his prime even though he put up eye popping numbers.

Kobe never had a great supporting cast in his prime even though he put up eye popping numbers.
Huh????

When was his prime?  That 2 year span in between his potentially 5 rings?

His supporting cast is LOADED

Dude is not in his prime, im pretty sure many can say the same. He is on the way down from his prime, but not at his peak

LetItShine24 wrote:
No one cares about your book. You have no valid reason not to respect kobe because your probably just another hater. Him changing his number has nothing to do with anything so dont bring that garbage up. Yeah Kobe may never win another MVP but he will win another ring. Nash wont. At the end of the day RINGS>MVPS. Kobe never had a great supporting cast in his prime even though he put up eye popping numbers.

U Mad??
laugh.gif

This dude Coupelt88 is a joke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just another hater.... Anyone who brings up Kobe's rape incident and even him changing his number in an argument (if this dude Coupeltt even had one) is a hater.... Dont get me wrong, i'm not a fan of Kobe's, but he is the best player in the league and will be the closest to Jordan than anyone..... ever.

on that note, RINGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MVPS....but dont take this literally. I dont mean some dude like Sun Yue is better than Nash just because he has a ring over Nash....

but yea, I got nothing but respect for Nash. thanks for the video..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

LetItShine24 wrote:

U Mad??
laugh.gif

--This dude mad? I dont sense any anger in that post.
eyes.gif

--Co-sign. Come back when you have more productive things to say dude. Instead of just having blind hate. I kept things civil with you like I do with my dude Do Be, but you're a proven hater bro.

CoupeIt88 wrote:

^

Though why respect ur opinion, has not one iota to do with Kobe as a player. He could be a rapist for all i care, what he does in his personal life is different then what he does on the court. Plus how can you hate someone you dont even know or probably never met or will meet. As far as Nash winning to MVP's it is pretty obvious why that happen. Even if you look at the stats his individual as well as team he was not the best nor the most important player for his team.

True bball fans no his game and understand he wasnt a two-timer. Just like if you wanna be honest Jordan woulda won every year, and LeBron could get it every year, seeing w/o him what would the cavs be, and stat-wise who is seeing him. At the end of the day as good as Nash is he will be forgotten, and Kobe will be featured on espn specials, games will be shown on espn classic etc. And will be a top 50 player of all time.

Back
Top Bottom