Steve Nash crying Vol. True grit

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Steve Nash = 2 MVP's, Kobe = 1 MVP

And whats your point? MVP's dont win championships. Btw Kobe=4 Rings, 7 Finals appearances, Steve Nash=0 rings, 0 finals appearances

--@CoupeIt88 ; FAIL.
--Even if both players had zero 'chips, in terms of skill as a bball player..Kobe over Nash. Any day. ANY day.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

maybe he should have shed a tear after he turned the ball over twice in those final few possessions ...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

maybe he should have shed a tear after he turned the ball over twice in those final few possessions ...

Thats #@#!%$ up

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

And whats your point? MVP's dont win championships. Btw Kobe=4 Rings, 7 Finals appearances, Steve Nash=0 rings, 0 finals appearances

--@CoupeIt88 ; FAIL.
--Even if both players had zero 'chips, in terms of skill as a bball player..Kobe over Nash. Any day. ANY day.
Oh Please, get over it. I don't really care how many rings Kobes got or how many 40 point games he's scored, there is a reason why Nash has 1 more MVP then him and thats due to Respect. Of course you rather have Kobe but I respect that lil 6 foot Canadian more than Kobe any day. Watch out for those Celtics Cali boys, they ain't nothing to mess with
laugh.gif

steve nash gets my respect for being a true competitor and being one of the best point guards of our time, i hope he can get a ring before his career ends as long as it isn't at the Lakers expense.

that being said though, it's funny how kobe and fisher have been mocked numerous times on here for crying in game 6 in 2003 when the spurs dethroned them but when steve nash cries after getting put out of the wcf he gets respect and it shows his will to win. you can't have it both ways, i have no problem with him crying because he gave his all for a full regular season, 2 playoff rounds and 6 games of a series that was arguably anyones series until ron artest hit that game winner last thursday, losing hurts and it sucks to be in that position.

--@CoupeIt88 ; FAIL.
Oh Please, get over it. I don't really care how many rings Kobes got or how many 40 point games he's scored, there is a reason why Nash has 1 more MVP then him and thats due to Respect. Of course you rather have Kobe but I respect that lil 6 foot Canadian more than Kobe any day. Watch out for those Celtics Cali boys, they ain't nothing to mess with
laugh.gif

--I have MAD respect for Nash. Look earlier in the thread homes...I cant even hate that dude.  Its just funny how Kobe's name always gets brought up.
--You wanna talk about MVP's huh? Nash has 2. Kobe has 2 including his Finals MVP. How's that for "respect"?.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

steve nash gets my respect for being a true competitor and being one of the best point guards of our time, i hope he can get a ring before his career ends as long as it isn't at the Lakers expense.

that being said though, it's funny how kobe and fisher have been mocked numerous times on here for crying in game 6 in 2003 when the spurs dethroned them but when steve nash cries after getting put out of the wcf he gets respect and it shows his will to win. you can't have it both ways, i have no problem with him crying because he gave his all for a full regular season, 2 playoff rounds and 6 games of a series that was arguably anyones series until ron artest hit that game winner last thursday, losing hurts and it sucks to be in that position.

Um ppl tend to forget while it is glamorous,exciting, and well paid at the end of the day him being a basketball player is a JOB. And crying because you work hard and didnt get to the next level, doesnt show heart, it really doesnt show anything.

It be no different then anyone of us who had a job we loved/worked hard at it, and didnt recieve a promotion or made it to the next level. We wouldnt be saying oh this dude has heart/true man etc because he cried over not getting the vp position etc..

Originally Posted by LDJ

Um ppl tend to forget while it is glamorous,exciting, and well paid at the end of the day him being a basketball player is a JOB. And crying because you work hard and didnt get to the next level, doesnt show heart, it really doesnt show anything.

It be no different then anyone of us who had a job we loved/worked hard at it, and didnt recieve a promotion or made it to the next level. We wouldnt be saying oh this dude has heart/true man etc because he cried over not getting the vp position etc..
o yea nash is butt hurt because he didnt get that 1 million dollar bonus by winning that trophy
why do people always make seem like its about money all the time
how about for the people who pay recreational ball and they lose on their tourneys and they cried because they work their butt off but didnt win.
they aint getting no promotion and its not their job. how do you explain that?

He shouldn't have signed that extension and joined Lebron, Bosh, and D'Antoni in New York next year.

Nash
Chandler
Lebron
Gallinari
Bosh

they'd average 120 points per.

shatterkneesinc wrote:
LDJ wrote:

o yea nash is butt hurt because he didnt get that 1 million dollar bonus by winning that trophy
why do people always make seem like its about money all the time
how about for the people who pay recreational ball and they lose on their tourneys and they cried because they work their butt off but didnt win.
they aint getting no promotion and its not their job. how do you explain that?

The point wasnt about the money it, it was about putting forth a effort/hard work to reach a goal and comming up short. I correlated work because basketball IS his job. I love my work and i work hard etc. But if i was to loose out on a contract, or a business didnt succeed like id hope, one i wouldnt cry because im a grown man, and two it wouldnt define or make me more of a man if i did.

People have hopes and dreams and goals all the time and fail or come up short. I mean if everytime u dont achieve ur goals u get to sobbing and crying, no offense but thats real itch made of ya i gotta be honest with ya.

And also i would not be playing bball with some grown sass men who get to crying cause they lost. That must be the G.B.A ah something.

--@CoupeIt88 ; FAIL.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ He has more MVP's because of respect. Kobe only has one MVP because he was in his prime playing with Luke Walton, Kwame Brown, and Smush Parker in his starting five. Lamar was the only other decent option on that team. Give that team to Nash and tell me how many MVP's he wins. His team was stacked with Amare, Marion, Diaw, Barbosa, and even Joe Johnson the first time he won it.

damn i feel for the guy..

dont care what yall say, Steve nash still the best point guard in the game..

alot of people are quick to jump the gun and say, 1# CP3 or Deron will, but hey lets not forget this guy

im just go ahead and jump out and say it
If Steve Nash wasn't.............. Canadian...... he would held in higher regard.

I've enjoyed watching Nash play

--I have MAD respect for Nash. Look earlier in the thread homes...I cant even hate that dude.  Its just funny how Kobe's name always gets brought up.
--You wanna talk about MVP's huh? Nash has 2. Kobe has 2 including his Finals MVP. How's that for "respect"?.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
- I didn't say you didn't have respect for Nash, read what I said again playboy then quit crying.
- To further answer your question.. ITS COOL, BRO.
laugh.gif

^
--Of course its cool bro. You dont have a valid argument.
--And aside from Nash there aint no one crying around here. You're a Yankees fan my dude. You should know where Laker fans kinda come from.

!$++ Steve Nash

I dont like him.... when the Suns where dominating and knocking the Lakers off, he had such a cocky attitude, but when he realized the Lakers had surpassed them again, he starts whining "Nobody ever gift wrapped Pau Gasol to us... so..."   Like dude shut up!

him crying means nothing... people cry, it doesnt make me have more respect for him. He is a good ball player, but i dont like him.

Back
Top Bottom