Steve Nash's new shoes - Nike Zoom Go Low

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

For my money, and the best of both worlds, I would probably say the zoom MVPs were Nash's marquee shoe to date.

Not for me. 

1.  Zoom BB Low - My favorite performance shoe, but the Adidas Supernatural creators are getting up there.
2.  Zoom Drive - Looks great, but performance is slightly below BB Lows
3.  Jetflight - waiting for a retro
4.  Zoom MVP - haven't played in them, but they look good.

I like these Go Lows way more than the Cradle Rocks.  Huarache 08's are solid, but I think line peaked at the first BB low.  But the Nash line works for me more than any other signature series, way more than Kobes and Lebrons, although I haven't played in the KBIV or V.

For my money, and the best of both worlds, I would probably say the zoom MVPs were Nash's marquee shoe to date.

Not for me. 

1.  Zoom BB Low - My favorite performance shoe, but the Adidas Supernatural creators are getting up there.

I like these Go Lows way more than the Cradle Rocks.  Huarache 08's are solid, but I think line peaked at the first BB low.  But the Nash line works for me more than any other signature series, way more than Kobes and Lebrons, although I haven't played in the KBIV or V.

Pretty sure Reggie Moore of Washington State is wearing a pair of white/red right now... still unsure if these have been released or not, probably got them from his cousin Aaron Brooks.

Pretty sure Reggie Moore of Washington State is wearing a pair of white/red right now... still unsure if these have been released or not, probably got them from his cousin Aaron Brooks.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Not for me. 

eyes.gif
Kobes are widely regarded as some of the greatest shoes for ball so you NEED to try those asap

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Not for me. 

eyes.gif
Kobes are widely regarded as some of the greatest shoes for ball so you NEED to try those asap

Yeah, I'm interested in the Kobe V's, but not the Kobe IV's (lunar).

I'm just waiting until they drop in price, then drop and drop some more.

Yeah, I'm interested in the Kobe V's, but not the Kobe IV's (lunar).

I'm just waiting until they drop in price, then drop and drop some more.

cushlon midsole+ zoom forefoot= my kd 3 for this year, none of that phylon #%+$ in the actual kd3
eyes.gif

cushlon midsole+ zoom forefoot= my kd 3 for this year, none of that phylon #%+$ in the actual kd3
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom