Steve Nash's new shoes - Nike Zoom Go Low

Aaron Brooks wore these

b7891da3f082f7486ee0b191bc4350d7-getty-103892738rr060_houston_rock.jpg

anyone know of a place in canada that has the PE versions?  I really like the purple colorways over the royal blue. 

Im going to call scottsdale today and hopefully I will have some answers for all.  Thanks NT for the updates

anyone know of a place in canada that has the PE versions?  I really like the purple colorways over the royal blue. 

Im going to call scottsdale today and hopefully I will have some answers for all.  Thanks NT for the updates

You ordered them from the ARI store? 

Which colorways did they have? I like the AWAY ones but want them in the purple colorways, not the Royal Blue. Thanks man for the heads up

You ordered them from the ARI store? 

Which colorways did they have? I like the AWAY ones but want them in the purple colorways, not the Royal Blue. Thanks man for the heads up

just a heads up for the NT community that are interested... I just purchased these in a 12 in the away colorway. There is little left in stock from what the women on the phone said.  Act fast if your interested and they also have the Home colors too.  Shoes were 86 bucks w/shipping. Pretty good price if you ask me. Hope these are as good as the cradle rocks b/c I loved those

just a heads up for the NT community that are interested... I just purchased these in a 12 in the away colorway. There is little left in stock from what the women on the phone said.  Act fast if your interested and they also have the Home colors too.  Shoes were 86 bucks w/shipping. Pretty good price if you ask me. Hope these are as good as the cradle rocks b/c I loved those

got mine about a week ago...away colorway.  Nice shoes, pretty comfy but they run a little big. (usually every nike sz12 fits me)  
Overall, there pretty sweet with the purple soles but I wouldn't go as far as saying there better than the cradle rocks. 

got mine about a week ago...away colorway.  Nice shoes, pretty comfy but they run a little big. (usually every nike sz12 fits me)  
Overall, there pretty sweet with the purple soles but I wouldn't go as far as saying there better than the cradle rocks. 

Never been a fan of Nash line of shoes. But since he left, don't have to worry about that anymore.

Never been a fan of Nash line of shoes. But since he left, don't have to worry about that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom