Steve Stoute lists his Top 5 Influential Artists in Hip Hop

This dude think lean is popular because of Wayne smh

:lol: Damn shame. That's exactly what I was talking about, Wayne got dudes thinking he started a trend when it was poppin long before him. I guess 3-6 and UGK got it from Wayne when they were rapping about it in 2000.

LOL.  If you don't know, just say you don't know champ.  It's quite evident you don't have a clue what your talking about.  If you don't know, ask a question.  No shame in that, but there is great shame in posting what your posting as "you embarrassing us"  Better yet let me just debunk your statement above in regards to "sippin syrup" with the link below.............

This dude think lean is popular because of Wayne smh

:lol: Damn shame. That's exactly what I was talking about, Wayne got dudes thinking he started a trend when it was poppin long before him. I guess 3-6 and UGK got it from Wayne when they were rapping about it in 2000.

did i not say "UP NORTH STATES" in my post?

no s**t the south has been doin it, point is, n_'s is drinkin lean every f****** where now. ask yourselves WHY.

no s**t the south has been doin it, point is, n_'s is drinkin lean every f****** where now. ask yourselves WHY.
I don't give a damn if you said "up north", "northeast", "northwest" or what have you.  The fact is the statement on your end should have NEVER been written in the first place do you understand champ.  Then in the second place you made it quite clear that you didn't know your history on the topic at hand  Then in the third place you should be grateful myself and others corrected you on the matter, and instead of trying to still hold your position just say "thank you" and leave it at that. 

As if NOBODY "up North" was drinking lean before Wayne started mentioning it.  Hilarious. 

Last edited:

Beanie Sigel?

Philly was doing that long before Wayne

Last edited:
Good ol post-2005 rap fans :lol:

for real, though.

Beanie Sigel?

Philly was doing that long before Wayne

You're right. This song was a hit when it dropped. I was in high school working at Up Against the Wall during this time and mad people were already on sizzurp during that time.

The B. Coming was a really great album, but Beans could never make that transition from being a street level dude to a boss, so this was about as far as he could go musically. I remember Rocafella was trying to get him wearing suits talking about boss **** but that just ain't him.

But up north cats were definitely on it. Hell, Dipset was on the Sippin On Sizzurp Remix

Last edited:
What year did Cam and them try to release that terrible looking beverage known as Sizzurp?

Dipset started selling Sizzurp god-awful liquor in 2004.

Around the same time Lil Wayne was jocking every up north cat's steez and tryna get down with the Dips.

Back
Top Bottom