STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

Looks like it's going to be wack... How you gon leave out half the group? And when is 2Pac going to get a biopic? Surprised producers haven't jumped on a Pac biopic yet, given the controversies he stirred, along with his mom's involvement with Black Panther, etc. Seems like it would make for a much better movie than BIG's.

Cube has said in like a 100 interviews that ALL members(Easy E's estate obviously) are involved with the movie... more then likely however, the studio is going to market the 3 biggest names of the group. ie.. dre, cube, and easy.
It amazes me how no one researches anything before reacting. Haha!

Last edited:
STRAIGHT... TO DVD

damn-gif-o.gif

I just hope they get the hats and fits right.  No retros, no Mitchell & Ness snaps, no high crowns.   Just real vintage gear from the era, dookie rope chains and script snapbacks with green underbrims.

Truthfully though this movie looks weaksauce from the preliminary pics so we will see how accurate the clothes are.  I hate watching period pieces that have cars and technology from the current era lying around with no explanation.  PAID IN FULL is the only black flick I can think of that was extremely accurate in the clothing, cars, and technology depicted.

Last edited:
For the record, I believe Ren and Yella will be in the flick.

Just thought they should have also gotten a mention in the press release.

I'm guessing Cube, Dre and Eazy will be the focus as they have the more compelling story lines and the more "well known" actors attached to their roles?

Thought they were still having casting issues. Trying to find actors who look somewhat similar to NWA members
I mean Ice Cube's son should look like him and he does 
laugh.gif
. Not sure about his acting skill though. 

This movies getting good reviews on rotten tomatoes. It's at 89% with 9 reviews so far. Now the question is do I bring my gun to the theater with me or not...

After seing all the trailors, it looks like a film quality after all.
Also wanna peep the soundtrack tomrw

Back
Top Bottom