STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

Speaking of "hood theaters" i remember the first night boyz in da hood came out, they had a riot in the movie theater cause all the tickets were sold out..

i wasn't there, but i remember going with my cousin to go see the aftermath, and they tore that theater up... it ended up closing for good after that day 
eek.gif

Speaking of "hood theaters" i remember the first night boyz in da hood came out, they had a riot in the movie theater cause all the tickets were sold out..

i wasn't there, but i remember going with my cousin to go see the aftermath, and they tore that theater up... it ended up closing for good after that day :wow:

I saw Friday in a hood theater. Folks were smoking weed, a boom box was in the back, cats were sitting in the aisle, there dudes watching as they sat on BMX bikes in the theater and the emergency exit door that led outside was wide open where folks were parking lot pimpin.

Surprisingly I still enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I saw Friday in a hood theater. Folks were smoking weed, a boom box was in the back, cats were sitting in the aisle, there dudes watching as they sat on BMX bikes in the theater and the emergency exit door that led outside was wide open where folks were parking lot pimpin.

blessed-gif-dance.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'ma probably catch it this weekend at Magic Johnson. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I remember when I was younger I saw a movie at the magic Johnson theatre
(Can't remember what movie)
There was a scene where they were riding a bus and clapping their hands and singing.
I remember the whole theatre started clapping and singing along.

Some planes wrote Straight Outta Compton in the skies over south central a little while ago. I wish I took some pictures, but the wind blew it away quickly. :lol:

I'm not feeling the eventual spike in Cortez wearers after this weekend.

I liked being the only one wearing dopemans
Yeah... I'm one of the few cats that rock Cortez in my area, but I always get comments on them... "Damn... them Cortez look hood as f*ck"... "I like them Cortez you got on"... "You got on them dope dealer, gang banger shoes".

I have a feeling that after the movie there's going to be a lot more Cortez wearers too, I'm a have to switch it up a rock my Suede Campus Adidas for a couple months.

Movie is getting great reviews. Some of you younger kids don't know how to appreciate real music so I'd assume this will get over looked.

im prally older than you brah brah :lol: and its not like i dont think this will be good just not a must watch at the theatre.. i know it will be good just like any other rap star made movie werd to big which was also good but nothing to stop what im doing and go see at the movies... with that being said ill catch the bootleg asap :pimp:

Looks like a lifetime movie cubes son looks more like drake..

Right??? Lol sometimes you just gotta go with a better actor and one that looks more like cube back in the day but i guess cube tryna get his son on acting

It do look like a lifetime vh1 movie.

Only guy that actually looks like himself is 2pac :lol:

Watch the 2pac sound nothing like him tho lol

Last edited:

i wasn't there, but i remember going with my cousin to go see the aftermath, and they tore that theater up... it ended up closing for good after that day :wow:

Man that aint nothing i bet us old heads remember when Colors came out. Think there were alot of drive by killings at theatres nationwide when that came out. I know somebody got killed in my city while going to watch it

Last edited:
I loved cadillac records

Them dudes was g'd out back then

The temptations and jackson 5 tv movies were also done extremely well for tv movies

The five heartbeats and mo betta blues were great as fictional musicians as well

Purple rain... Somebody hit me withthat big dude in sunglasses and cap head nod gif after the kid killed it with purple rain performance :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom