STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

its a lifetime movie so i guess its michel'le side of the story

that dre look more like dre than the dre in straight outta compton tho

I love straight outta Compton but that **** was biased as hell. They made Eazy look like a chump

I mean look how they played Ren not that movie and Yella. Dre has had a history with women and this Michelle thing has been well documented so I don't think it's all ********.

Just from what I heard and read over the years that really was Dr. Dre, and there's a reason why Straight Outta Compton kept that part out

who is that chick supposed to be? like what artist i dont get it... her voice is annoying though... i still might watch :lol:

These cali ****** are so hard on these bwords. The way these dudes treat women out here will leave you saying wow

Dr. Dre really did that.. I guess that's why he's a billionaire..

donald trump
bill cosby
charlie sheen
dr dre

guess you gotta be scumbags to be successful in hollywood

I been telling people this lately with these Trump accusations surfacing.. It's sad that you got to act that way to be financially successful in the United States of America.. :smh:

Last edited:
These cali ****** are so hard on these bwords. The way these dudes treat women out here will leave you saying wow

To think this happens in one part of the country more so than others is incredible naive and part of the problem with domestic violence in society as a whole worldwide. Women are treated with such contempt and violence. Look at here at the language guys here use toward women. Over the last ten years on here you how many guys I've seen say it's man job to lead a women that's what they crave is control :smh: . You had guys joking about raping Kim K I they were the ones robbing her. Look at the thot hate thread, while most are joking you can tell how much dudes legitimately hate women that have done nothing to anyone but look good and date rappers :lol: :smh:

Having daughters put things into perspective for me and my behavior. Just like for us black men, my girls will forever have a stigma and label placed on them by people before they ever open their mouth. It's disturbs me how many women in my life have been abused or sexually assaulted by men. My great grandmother ( god rest her soul) grew up in a era ( she was born in the early 1910s Missouri) where you didn't leave young girls around male extend family or friends. She was so paranoid that she would watch my uncle bath his infant daughter cause she couldn't shake the past. My ex wife refuses to leave ,y daughters alone with any man but me and her father cause trauma fro her past. Her sister, my cousins, exs of mine all have told me horror stories from the past and this is just a fact of life for a lot of women.

Sorry for mini rant :lol:

jesus son was so scummy some of the things he said had me in tears :lol:

I'm saying. Dre was depicted as a bigger tool than Suge....how the **** does that happen? :lol:

and Eazy came off as the biggest babyface in the movie.

I'm saying. Dre was depicted as a bigger tool than Suge....how the **** does that happen? :lol:

and Eazy came off as the biggest babyface in the movie.

History is written by the victor "Kanye shrug"

Tons of people have come out saying they played Eazy tough in Straight Outta Compton. Dude was caked up throughout until his death how he gonna be broke baggin up weed when he was still selling records and making money of the early death row records. Plus bone came out and was major seller.

Also Eazy was a major factor in the streets. I get it though with Michelle Suge was a monster but she spent most of her time with Dre and his history is actually well documented but just not really talked about.

Suge though needs a movie dude was a boogeyman in the music industry :lol:

man how you gonna wash dee barnes and when she out on her feet crawling to the womens bathroom follow her into the womens bathroom and beat on her more?

how all these dudes in the room not stop dre? :smh: just foul all around not just on dres part but the whole group for not stopping son from beating on women..

dee-barnes-dr-dre-640x425.jpg

jesus son was so scummy some of the things he said had me in tears :lol:

Suge hated dudes and that's where the violence comes in but he was a lover boy :lol:

Dre was beating chicks just because he was bored, Suge when he felt disrespected. Both are terrible but just saying ..

these guys after that dee barnes incident

N.W.A.’s MC Ren later said "***** deserved it" and Eazy-E echoed with "yeah, ***** had it coming". As Dr. Dre explained the incident: "People talk all this ****, but you know, somebody **** with me, I’m gonna **** with them. I just did it, you know. Ain’t nothing you can do now by talking about it. Besides, it ain’t no big thing—I just threw her through a door."

ummm that would not fly today

mean.gif

Feel so sorry to what happen to Dee Barnes

Got her *** whooped for nothing over a segment she had nothing to do with

Back
Top Bottom