STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

man how you gonna wash dee barnes and when she out on her feet crawling to the womens bathroom follow her into the womens bathroom and beat on her more?

how all these dudes in the room not stop dre? :smh: just foul all around not just on dres part but the whole group for not stopping son from beating on women..

Dre bodyguards pull guns out and kept everyone back while he went to work smfh

He apologized for Dee Barnes attack not for what he did to Michelle or his other girls.

I look at Andre Young totally different after seeing this film but i think there's alot of embellishing and really exaggerated. It's well documented that Miche'le had to get her nose surgically repaired so Dre indeed did put his hands on her at least once but this movie really made it look like Dre was an animal. How can you put your hands on a woman like that? Good gosh. Miche'le got the hell beaten out of her. Marion put this chick on a stretcher. My my my. :smh:

Ok, where can I watch this? Is it a single movie or a mini series?
it's a movie on the channel Lifetime.

Shout out to the girl that played Michelle in the movie. I remember watching her in the old tv show called Lincoln Heights. Pretty good show from back in the day. Crazy how she made her voice change to sound just like Michelle.

Funny seeing her paint Suge as some kind of saint throughout the movie til the very end. I was thinking to myself aint no way in hell Suge was like this.. but then again I thought about Suge's motivation behind it.... Not only would be steal Dres label (Deathrow), but he would also take his main chick at the time. 

Also crazy how they had a scene where Suge punked the hell out of Tupac. I was thinking to myself aint no way in hell Suge just got up in Pac face like that. 

I noticed they messed up in one scene where they had Suge on the couch next to Michelle watching the Las Vegas shooting incident on tv.. 

All we need now is for Suge to make up his own version of what happened during those times. Hell we could probably get a Snoop version as well lol.

All these ****** got different POVs of how everything went down. But yea that's true, not denying the allegations but Lifetime is like the ultimate man hater network. All their movies the man is the bad guy.

some of you in here trying to low key defending dre

abuse is abuse

no matter what you think of the lifetime network

and not just dre in the wrong but cube eazy the whole nwa posse wrong for letting this happen

I don't see other members are wrong. If they stopped it then what? Was she gonna go right back to him? That's the problem in some of these situations. People on the outside can do and say whatever but a lot of times the woman goes right back to the man.

Dre is wrong but of course Lifetime is gonna exaggerate it. I don't get why she waited like 25 years to say this stuff and piggyback off the Compton movie hype. Seems like with certain celebrities their dirt or accusations always come back up.

Last edited:
I don't see other members are wrong. If they stopped it then what? Was she gonna go right back to him? That's the problem in some of these situations. People on the outside can do and say whatever but a lot of times the woman goes right back to the man.

Dre is wrong but of course Lifetime is gonna exaggerate it. I don't get why she waited like 25 years to say this stuff and piggyback off the Compton movie hype. Seems like with certain celebrities their dirt or accusations always come back up.

Precisely!

Watching this now, they got the same dude playing Suge from straight outta Compton playing Suge in this? :lol:

:lol: was drunk watching this wit my girl on a lil initial getaway. Was dying laughing. That voice tho

Back
Top Bottom