Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Only thing I'm wondering is how did Will survive a week without food and water and he was being poisoned by the atmosphere when even the monster needed to feed.

Only thing I'm wondering is how did Will survive a week without food and water and he was being poisoned by the atmosphere when even the monster needed to feed.
or how in the hell did will survive a week but that chick from the pool didnt survive. that made no sense to me. 

I think cuz the monster attacked her again in that empty pool while will was able to somehow hide for most of the week. It'd be nice to have more details about it but they'll leave that stuff unclear.

Yeah there were some moments where you're asked to suspend disbelief. This was more about setting the tone/mood than a deep thought series (not excusing it's flaws).

Amazing series im pissed there are only 8 episodes. Im on number 5 and I want to slow down just so I dont finish it 
laugh.gif

The series soundtrack is almost exactly like Beyond The Black Rainbow even the girl with the powers is eerily similar. 

Will lived cause he wasn't bleeding so the monster couldn't detect him anywhere.

Barbara was bleeding already, plus she's a big girl so you know her blood was tasty which is why the monster ate her asap.

But didnt the monster take him into the other dimension?

Like how he dragged Barbara in there.

Will was never shown to be bleeding though. So the monster might've taken him into the other dimension but he could've escaped since it still couldn't "see" him

Finished the show this past weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. When Lucas was using his slingshot at the monster and it flew back to the chalkboard but it ended up being El who did that :lol: :pimp:

Will lived cause he wasn't bleeding so the monster couldn't detect him anywhere.

Barbara was bleeding already, plus she's a big girl so you know her blood was tasty which is why the monster ate her asap.
Will was never shown to be bleeding though. So the monster might've taken him into the other dimension but he could've escaped since it still couldn't "see" him
And, let's not forget the numerous references that were made throughout the show's dialogue to how "good" Will was at hiding.  I think he just outsmarted and eluded the "Demogorgon" whilst trapped in the Upside Down (until he was located in Castle Byers).  Barbara, sans her glasses, bleeding, and screaming bloody murder, didn't have a chance.  

Last edited:
This was a great series but i get tired of Netflix throwing a whole season up at one time. I zipped through the jfk one to. Need to squeeze em out a little slower. Otherwise it was a great cross between like super 8, et, stand by me with a bit of poltergeist thrown in. The look was perfect. Still trying to figure the correlation with the game and what really happened. Was there a purpose to the game coming to life basically?

Them playing d&d showed that they were dorks and the game helped them understand what was going on. Aso made them more open to believing the crazy stuff that was happening.

And, let's not forget the numerous references that were made throughout the show's dialogue to how "good" Will was at hiding.  I think he just outsmarted and eluded the "Demogorgon" whilst trapped in the Upside Down (until he was located in Castle Byers).  Barbara, sans her glasses, bleeding, and screaming bloody murder, didn't have a chance.  
had a lot to do with it, Will probably lived off snacks at castle byers, probably gave him just enough energy to keep it moving but because it's upside down food it probably attributed to his sickness

had a lot to do with it, Will probably lived off snacks at castle byers, probably gave him just enough energy to keep it moving but because it's upside down food it probably attributed to his sickness
heard alternate dimension Cheetos are straight fire

This was a great series but i get tired of Netflix throwing a whole season up at one time. I zipped through the jfk one to. Need to squeeze em out a little slower. Otherwise it was a great cross between like super 8, et, stand by me with a bit of poltergeist thrown in. The look was perfect. Still trying to figure the correlation with the game and what really happened. Was there a purpose to the game coming to life basically?
total opposite .

man i love the entire season being thrown up at once . thats the number one reason i hate catching shows in they first season. the week by week wait  is hard for me. love to binge watch shows. 

Quote:
I see. that seems very possible. 

great show. Can't wait for the 2nd season.

Pretty much watched the whole season in 2 days lol.

Reminded me a little of Super 8.

Back
Top Bottom