Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

If they go back to help themselves then they wouldn't have been so clueless trying to investigate what was happening unless that part of their memory was gone.

View media item 2115222

View media item 2115223
On the previous theory...
Do they grow up or go back to help themselves

This was my very first thought when I saw Hopper and his guys. I think it's pretty plausible that all the boys find themselves in Upside Down or some parallel universe.

Finished S1 last night, really enjoyed it. The 80s undertones, tracklist, etc was fun. I thought Wynona killed it too.

If they go back to help themselves then they wouldn't have been so clueless trying to investigate what was happening unless that part of their memory was gone.
if they go back to help themselves, they would have helped themselves though.

Those groups interacted and never mentioned anything, they were both in the dark as far as what the Monster was

If they were smart they would've tried to get with Nancy bae.
Dustin scooped in with the Pizza during the opening sequence whilst she was laying there alone in her nightie. 

Dustin was going to shoot is shot, playa for real

My dude Dustin tryin to get some yams by offering a slice of pizza.

then when she shut the door, dude said she was pathetic to her brother and was off to the next one. that's my guy.

The cops being adult versions theory is garbage, they were too disconnected. If they somehow lost their memory, even more pointless.

Yeah where did that come from? The kids and the cops are all together in the same place and nothing points to some kind off interstellar thing going on.

Last edited:
I don't think it was meant that way. I think the dynamic between the cops and the races of the cops mirrors the kids intentionally. Why, I'm not sure yet. There are plenty of convenient "coincidences" on the show. Daughter with no hair and cancer, 11 having little hair and being gifted yet cursed at the same time?

Bout to start watching this right now. Gotta get up early tomorrow though so I can't binge through it like I'd like to. 

Can anyone recommend a good episode to stop on?

i finished watching this good overall show to watch if you have nothing else to do on a weekend.

but i felt they could of just made a movie out of this to sum it all up. it was too drawn out to where i knew what was going to happen till the end.

predictable show

Yeah where did that come from? The kids and the cops are all together in the same place and nothing points to some kind off interstellar thing going on.

This is just one of those Internet things where people try way too hard to find deeper meaning in something. I highly doubt the writers had any such connection in mind when they wrote it.

Watched this last week in it's entirety in one day. Awesome show. I wonder what season 2 is going to bring.

Just finished around 6 this morning. I enjoyed it a lot. The kids were surprisingly good actors. Very interested to see what next season brings.

That synth soundtrack though [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom