Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li Trailer

http://Didn't see a thread

Honestly? They think people will pay to see this? Even after the first one? Bison has blond hair and a goatee. I don't know whether to be furious or laughuntil i die....

laugh.gif
this **** looks horrible

Did i just the famous blue dress?
pimp.gif

it's a teaser trailer guys, relax jeez give stuff a chance
eyes.gif

Tuh...

We'll see.

What I've always wondered is: Why in the hell don't the writers of these movies just follow the damn script of the game? The games writers (most of thetime) have created seamless stories that the crowd (who will be the first to go see the film) already knows... why change things?

I love Neal McDonough but I don't see him as a Kung Fu expert at all. Aside from the CGI/wires stuff its obvious stunt doubles.

Another failed video game adaptation, at least Uwe Boll isn't directing this atrocity.

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

Tuh...

We'll see.

What I've always wondered is: Why in the hell don't the writers of these movies just follow the damn script of the game? The games writers (most of the time) have created seamless stories that the crowd (who will be the first to go see the film) already knows... why change things?
this isn't one of those times.
the Street Fighter story is one of the harder to follow, fighting games in general have bad storylines
but yeah they messed up on Bison, but they can't dp worse than the last live action flick

Every fighting game story line is the same story line to "Bloodsport" and "Enter the Dragon"... The way people mess up is trying to fit toomany of the characters in at once. A fighting game only focuses on one character at a time, and you have to basically go through the game with each player tolearn everything about everyone. The film makers try to fit every character into a pivotal piece, and they fail miserably, ESPECIALLY when they really screw upand keep a main cog as part of the periphery (Scorpion and Sub-Zero as peons? Tuh!)...

Back
Top Bottom