Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li Trailer

ughh first Dragonball and now this.... wth are they doing to all these asian creations that hold a prominent history.
I'm almost positive they can do so much better but all they're doing is butchering them up just to milk the profits because they know people will watchit.. i mean after all it is Dragonball and Street Fighter so basically they're just profitting off the titles and in the end its just a spit to the face.

If you're not gonna do it right please leave it alone

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Bison? Jesus..
smh.gif
..And if you`re going to play Chun Li, you`re thigh and leg game has to be proper..I know Kreuk looks good and all but......

but real talk who are they gonna get?
like really, no offense but there aren't alot of thick asian girls walking around all though they do exist
feel free to post pics proving otherwise.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Did i just the famous blue dress?
pimp.gif

it's a teaser trailer guys, relax jeez give stuff a chance
eyes.gif
Exactly, looks pretty straight IMO. Vega looks like he'll be the dopest character. And do ya'll really expect Bison to have a Red suittho? I 'd think that'd be really corny.

everyone doesn't play games but they make crappy movies so they'll milk money from gamers and normal squares

SMH

Hey_

What quality actor would HONESTLY with a FULL HEART commit to such a project. I think Lucy Liu got better sense than that.

Way to kill your career Kristin Kreuk.

Julius F. Wrek

so is this going straight to DVD?

edit: re. JCVD. I was trying to watch that while it was here in the bay but missed it. Even thought abotu driving to Sac to watch it. Hopefully it releases onDVD soon.

Back
Top Bottom