STREET FIGHTER

This **** WWE 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Filipino Champ got what was coming. He used to talk mad **** back in the day with his Balrog in SSF2 but Kbrad deserved that win. His play style is raw.

The real hack is Chris G. played an exhibition with him at Final Round some years back and had the crowd hyped for taking his Morrigan out so quickly. He's been cheesy. Wong is still a beast though. That was the same year he won Marvel at Evo

:lol:

I've got a ton to watch when I get back
Sounds like I missed a lot this weekend and last weekend too after watching ultrachen.

Watching the FT15 set between FChamp and KBR first.

Man the disrespect from FChamp after the first game :lol: :smh:

He sounds like a complete fruit tart filled with estrogen. Still want to see him get decked on stream.

Last edited:
Why couldn't they drop this on Xbox One? Smh.

Anybody in my boat currently? I'm gonna have to spend at least $299 for the console, another $70 for the game, and probably another $250 for a fight stick bruh. All to play SF5 lol. Idk what to do damnitt. With taxes I'm looking at over $700 and that's obviously stopping me from pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
^^ in the same boat bro. But street fighter is life. Making the plunge next Tuesday at the start of my 3 day vacay from work

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Finally caught up with Marvel and boy oh boy SWEET JUSTICE :lol:

Marvel will forever bring the hype

Last edited:

Anybody in my boat currently? I'm gonna have to spend at least $299 for the console, another $70 for the game, and probably another $250 for a fight stick bruh. All to play SF5 lol. Idk what to do damnitt. With taxes I'm looking at over $700 and that's obviously stopping me from pulling the trigger.

I was going to do it but then said hell nah, I`ll just wait for Tekken 7 :frown:

I would've LOVED to see KBR lay champ out cold, but him winning the tourney without losing his cool at all was a way iller moment. He must've felt hella good. :lol:

I'm down for some matches too. Shoot me an add/invite.

PSN- JONATRONICS

^^ in the same boat bro. But street fighter is life. Making the plunge next Tuesday at the start of my 3 day vacay from work

You guys should at least wait until they fix all the online stuff

I don't think I am playing it until they do

You guys should at least wait until they fix all the online stuff

I don't think I am playing it until they do
I haven't had any online problems

Back
Top Bottom