STREET FIGHTER

Copped this today

I'm garbage though Psn dangerussi3

Love the design.

What are your impressions so far?

First fight stick ever, but I like it. Buttons feel great and the joystick as well. The only complaint I have is that the height of the knob is fairly low, wish it was a little taller. My execution is improving, but I still have a long way to go. Been watching J. Wong and Daigo videos.

J Wong is so elite,

Oh ok, guy above you said one million. I recall Capcom stating the first two characters can be bought simply by running through story mode.

Yea the article made a mistake and added an extra zero.

Waiting for this March update to drop so we can earn more fight money from the daily challenges

Just caved in and bought a PS4 set it up about an hour ago and ran through Ryu and Ken's story. Downloading the update though so I probably won't be able to get online until late tonight early tomorrow. Estimated download time is 12 hours :stoneface:

Add me on PSN: Lamekilla1010

Got the download for network settings completed. Turns out the PS4 downloads super fast in rest mode :rolleyes still learning this thing. Will be online later on if any one wants run

SFV Post Launch Status Update Vol. 6

Hey everyone!  We're back today with another Street Fighter V status update, this time detailing how we will be dealing with players with high disconnect rates (aka rage quitters) in the short term while we continue to work on a permanent solution. Hit the jump for more information.

more

First off, we want to thank the community for being so proactive on this issue. Ever since last week, we’ve received a ton of videos both here on Unity and our social channels which we've been able to cross reference with our data and put together a clear picture as to which players are abusing the system. Though we were pretty confident that players in our system who had high disconnect rates were indeed those who were attempting to avoid a loss at all costs, we didn’t want to start dishing out any punishments without clear proof.

Since then, we've been working hard with the SFV server team to put together a process to pinpoint users who are clearly abusing the system and we're happy to announce that we can now do this without any proof of video. We will be punishing players on a weekly basis who have extremely high disconnect rates coupled with unrealistic win rates.

To be clear, we are only targeting the worst offenders in our system, so if you have had a few instances of being disconnected during a match, you have nothing to worry about. The players who fit the criteria of what we would call a “Rage Quitter” typically have an 80-90% disconnect rate and their accounts sit far outside of the norm as compared to the majority of other players.

The Penalty

Starting last week, we penalized roughly 30 players in our system by docking their League Points. Players who log into their account and see that their LP and Rank has dropped significantly can consider this a warning. We will be continuing to monitor these accounts in the coming weeks and will take further action if needed.

Moving forward, we will be making a sweep each week based on accounts in our system that have abnormally high disconnect rates (particularly at the end of the match) and will reset their League Points.

While we don’t have an exact ETA on a permanent solution, we will let everyone know as soon as it is in place.

March Update

We know you're all very eager to hear more about what will be included in the March update, in addition to getting more details on Alex. We will have a major news drop next week on what modes are coming, additional bug fixes and more, so stay tuned!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2016/03/04/sfv-post-launch-status-update-vol-6

Good news for those who had to deal with this.

[rule]

DLC Roadmap

Last edited:
Dhalsim is a monster smh smh. Who thought it was a good idea to give the guy who already had control of range and spacing more tools to do so. That arching yoga fire with pokes tough as hell. Add in teleport combos, his v trigger and critical art and it's no wonder top guys are using him. I can't even get near him with Cammy. And speaking of Cammy why the f is Cannon Drill getting stuffed by pokes? Smfh

Last edited:
I think the game is balanced.

Dhalsim is definitely strong but I don't think he needs a nerf.

Dhalsim is definitely top tier. He's probably the most versatile character in the game; Best footsies of any character, controls spacing, he can out turtle you, can get away from pressure with just a simple teleport, and he can rush down now as well. His standing jab beats EVERYTHING. Even EX moves like Nash flip kick or Bison's EX head stomp.

You have to play patient against Dhalsim. Once u get him in the corner it'll make things easier but u can't rush him down for free. Also, any version of crouching slides are unsafe. React to it and punish.

The key to fighting Dhalsim is projectiles. Ken and Charlie are 2 characters that come to mind especially because they can rush down after their projectiles. Charlie with his cheesy V-trigger and Ken with his V-Skill and V-trigger. Dhalsim's low M punch is way too OP though. I say a nerd for him and Zangief comes by April

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom