STREET FIGHTER

The more MR I get the less fun im having with the game, its weird. The sweet spot for me is staying in the 1500 range. Anytime I get up to 1600+ I have to focus too much and as a Ryu main things get frustrating quick.

Definitely. I tried to switch to a different character but nobody catches my interest the same. I wish Akuma would drop sooner, thats the only other character im interested in for real.

Oh yea i was somehow able to double perfect a JP player yesterday. I thought that **** was impossible 😂

I swear every matchup for Manon is a losing one. I think she loses against a lot of the top/most common characters

She’s so fun but boy the Ken, Juri, Luke, & JP matchups are a struggle. It’s early but I feel AKI is also strong against her. Feels like she was balanced around her medals and I’d love for them to maybe relook at that. Tone down her command grab damage and give her stronger oki on knockdown outside of the corner. Her DR is also super trash compared to everyone else’s.

For drive rush to be the biggest mechanic of the game im surprised they didnt make it even across the board. Dee Jay's allows you to speed across the stage in an instant while Manon's doesnt go anymore. When they decide to release the balance patch its definitely something that needs tweaking.

I barely use that green rush mechanic I'm a scrub can't link combos with it if only it didn't drop your meter with about two uses

youll move up in rank considerably once you learn how to use it and learn how to throw opponents or hit them low and link into a combo

im starting to really hate modern control players, JP, and Dee Jay…

Man im having alot of fun with this MR reset. Just a mixed bag of skill at the same rank right now.

I still havent played SF6... despite the fact Ive had it since launch. Asked my girl to make my world tour character... because I hate doing that type of stuff, but she plays thebsims so I figured she would enjoy makimg my character, but I think she got overwhelmed with all the options.

Decided to pick up Dee Jay after getting tired of using Ryu. Dee Jay is insane. Felt like ive been playing on hard mode this whole time using Ryu. Went from Diamond 1 to Master in 3 days of playing. A little bit less than 300 games total.

1000063684.png

Capcom slacking they could make tons of dough with dlc but they taking forever just to release a few fighters

Back
Top Bottom