STREET FIGHTER

EVO SF6 matches were FIRE! I’m not the biggest fan of SF6 so far but watching Mena (my favorite player right now) compete at such a high level, along with Angry Bird and a host of others, was amazing! The matches were tense and full of hype.

Ya stay at the Mandalay?

I did.

Got a pic with the GOAT:

IMG_0622.jpeg

Any place that has this on sale for the PS5? I would like to remind myself how terrible I am at fighting games.

Any tips on how to get better? Currently playing with Ken.
1. do the combo trials. it always helps me with my timing
2. be able to counter the drive impact when opponents use it on you…theres a practice mode in training
3. learn how to use the drive rush with ken
4. watch the replays of your losses to see where youre making mistakes

if you can do those things…youre probably a gold/platinum in ranked

Is there a list of recommended fighting sticks? My brother sent me a link to junkfoodarcades that sell leverless gamepads, but I think that's too advanced for me lol.

Are Hori's good?

Is there a list of recommended fighting sticks? My brother sent me a link to junkfoodarcades that sell leverless gamepads, but I think that's too advanced for me lol.

Are Hori's good?

Leverless may seem intimidating at first, but they're pretty easy once you're used to it. And you can do all sorts of cheap **** sticks can't haha. I got a Junkfoodarcade Snackbox XL earlier this year and like it a lot - my main thang now.

I have a Razer Panthera too. Don't have any complaints. I don't think it works on PS5 without a converter (Brook UFB) if that's relevant for you. I couldn't find what their newest one is...

Hori Fighting Edge for PS4 was good I heard. Today, they have the Fighting Stick Alpha that works for PS5. Don't know much about it but Hori seems like a good brand overall.

I'd check out Qanba too. They have the Obsidian 2 that is up-to-date with PS5. Seems solid.

Victrix Pro FS is up-to-date too but they're more expensive than those mentioned.

Those are the big ones I know of for traditional fightsticks. I've been told to be wary of budget sticks btw.

I'd check out Nihongogamer, JoystickNY, and HushMySweet on youtube if you're interested in reviews. Mr. Sujano also used to review sticks a lot but it seems he's more focused on leverless now. Sorry for the overload - sticks and controllers are fun lol

I hate the joystick/lever of fight sticks. The Hitbox is more my speed because I learned to play a lot of fighting game roms on a keyboard, so typing inputs ain't nothing new to me.

But I don't play seriously enough to invest in a hitbox.

Leverless may seem intimidating at first, but they're pretty easy once you're used to it. And you can do all sorts of cheap **** sticks can't haha. I got a Junkfoodarcade Snackbox XL earlier this year and like it a lot - my main thang now.

I have a Razer Panthera too. Don't have any complaints. I don't think it works on PS5 without a converter (Brook UFB) if that's relevant for you. I couldn't find what their newest one is...

Hori Fighting Edge for PS4 was good I heard. Today, they have the Fighting Stick Alpha that works for PS5. Don't know much about it but Hori seems like a good brand overall.

I'd check out Qanba too. They have the Obsidian 2 that is up-to-date with PS5. Seems solid.

Victrix Pro FS is up-to-date too but they're more expensive than those mentioned.

Those are the big ones I know of for traditional fightsticks. I've been told to be wary of budget sticks btw.

I'd check out Nihongogamer, JoystickNY, and HushMySweet on youtube if you're interested in reviews. Mr. Sujano also used to review sticks a lot but it seems he's more focused on leverless now. Sorry for the overload - sticks and controllers are fun lol
urprised-troybarnes.gif

Time to do some research lol

Back
Top Bottom