STREET FIGHTER

sf5.gif

lmao omg

Last edited:
looks like ultra street fighter 4 ex championship edition grandmaster challenge

they should have made it different

It's still very early in development. The first SFIV trailer didn't look like the finished product

What the **** is this cahoots capcom has with Sony all of a sudden. Not only is SF V exclusive to PS4 but they released Ultra SFIV for PS4 as well? >:

No thanks.

Will wait for Ultra Super Street Fighter V Arcade Championship Classic Edition before making any purchases

Yo. Stage transitions? Wtf. Lol. What was that during gameplay trailer, gems? Man wtf lol

It's early so I'm on wait and see mode with SFV. It looks promising though. I wanna see a character list soon though.

My boy was telling me about this earlier.
Thought he was lying or mistaking Ultra for a new game. :lol:
Maybe its just the marvel in me but SF4 just seemed so slow to me.
I played Claw and even with his walk speed the game felt heavy.
Hope they speed up V a bit.

And they better give me either Q or Urien or we got problems!

Folks wanna act like this ain't a timed exclusive. XBONE owners just be patient. Ya'll ain't missing **** with this anyway. By the time it comes to Xbox, it will be the updated Ultimate Fighter Edition

Damn forgot about NEC with PSX going on. Is it worth watching the pools for SF and Marvel or just skip straight to the business end?

I can't believe I have to get a PS4 :x

You'll love it :lol:

Folks wanna act like this ain't a timed exclusive. XBONE owners just be patient. Ya'll ain't missing **** with this anyway. By the time it comes to Xbox, it will be the updated Ultimate Fighter Edition

Sony's helping with funding and development. It's not coming out on the bone.

Quotes from PSX:

From Adam Boyes
PlayStation 4 will be the only console Street Fighter 5 ever appears on

Street Fighter 5 will be built from the ground up for PlayStation...We partnered with Capcom on the development of Street Fighter 5, we're working together to make Street Fighter the ideal game for console

From Yoshinori Ono

When we first began working on what's next for the vision of the Street Fighter franchise, we reached out to PlayStation

It was clear to match the passion of Street Fighter fans around the world, we needed the combined strength of both Capcom and PlayStation

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/...built-ground-ps4-notable-quotes-sony-presser/

You can tell it's a collaboration because Sony's also funding the port of SFIV to PS4.

Damn forgot about NEC with PSX going on. Is it worth watching the pools for SF and Marvel or just skip straight to the business end?

I can't stand Marvel so I don't watch that at all. I actually like to watch the pools. Kinds of give you a look at upcoming players, their strategies and their gameplay with characters. But if you're just ready to GO, skip straight to business.

Console exclusive will out a dent in the player community which isn't good for any fan of fighting games.

As for the game (and yes this is early) I'm not hyped for it at all. It doesn't look like the next game, just an update for the next gen systems. Things like stage changing bring nothing too the game so imo they're worthless

Back
Top Bottom