STREET FIGHTER

Folks wanna act like this ain't a timed exclusive. XBONE owners just be patient. Ya'll ain't missing **** with this anyway. By the time it comes to Xbox, it will be the updated Ultimate Fighter Edition

Don't know where you got that idea from. From the talks from the devs it will NEVER be on Xbox

Console exclusive will out a dent in the player community which isn't good for any fan of fighting games.

As for the game (and yes this is early) I'm not hyped for it at all. It doesn't look like the next game, just an update for the next gen systems. Things like stage changing bring nothing too the game so imo they're worthless

Too early to tell. The mechanics will obviously be different and we'll see more next week at Capcom Cup.

I'm sure they'll add something to the mechanics but I don't expect much more than what omega IV will bring (which is funny to even say :lol:)

The thing is that capcom was in financial trouble and Sony funding this project makes complete sense that it will only be on PS4. Japanese sticking together :wow:

The CREATOR of the game says otherwise
laugh.gif

Sony paid to make the game, just to let it go to Xbox? Cmon man. Capcom has zero say so financially to do anything. They're in shambles
Cmon son I'm tryna get these ****** hopes up but you over here shattering dreams

Sure, this is an early phase in the game, but they're going to keep the graphics on this game pretty tame for the sake of it being able to run on a wider variety of PC hardware for more sales, since it's not coming to any other console.

This makes sense, from a marketing point of view, so don't expect it to be too crazy graphically.

Cmon son I'm tryna get these ****** hopes up but you over here shattering dreams

Haha, I feel you man, but realistically it ain't happening. personally I'm over capcoms antics. People say "SF2 had X amounts of rehashes" YES BUT that was before the time of dlc and patch fixes. Capcom can go to hell

Last edited:
You made it to Top 32 in NEC? :smokin

Dead Rising was made in North America though, not Japanese enough? :tongue:

:x :smh:

Last edited:
As much as I'd like to get excited about this as a PS4 owner, this exclusivity probably won't count for Super Street Fighter V, Street Fighter V Turbo, Super Street Fighter V Turbo, Street Fighter V Arcade Edition, Street Fighter V Arcade Edition Turbo, Super Street Fighter V Arcade Edition and Super Street Fighter V Arcade Edition Turbo, which will all see a Xbox One release.

This first release of Street Fighter V won't be given a damb about like 6 months after its release. Does anyone play that very first release of Street Fighter IV? You can pick up copies of "Street Fighter IV" for 10 cents.

If it's truly exclusive, I wish that that they would just say that Street Fighter V is exclusive (which they did), but ALSO that all the upcoming versions of Street Fighter V are exclusive as well. And we all know that there will be other versions.

Last edited:
i don't see what the fuss is about.

killer instinct should have been on all systems and its not. *shrugs*

Killer Instinct has always been a console exclusive, whether on Nintendo or now on Microsoft. This isn't any different than Dead Rising 3, Titan Fall, etc.

Microsoft has been doing this for a minute. It looks like Sony wants to ensure the success of their console. Right now, tournament organizers are going to have an expensive foray with PS4 hosting GGxrd and SFV while Xbox hosts KI. I haven't been keeping up with Tekken 7 to see if that is an exclusive.

As much as I'd like to get excited about this as a PS4 owner, this exclusivity probably won't count for Super Street Fighter V, Street Fighter V Turbo, Super Street Fighter V Turbo, Street Fighter V Arcade Edition, Street Fighter V Arcade Edition Turbo, Super Street Fighter V Arcade Edition and Super Street Fighter V Arcade Edition Turbo, which will all see a Xbox One release.

This first release of Street Fighter V won't be given a damb about like 6 months after its release. Does anyone play that very first release of Street Fighter IV? You can pick up copies of "Street Fighter IV" for 10 cents.

If it's truly exclusive, I wish that that they would just say that Street Fighter V is exclusive (which they did), but ALSO that all the upcoming versions of Street Fighter V are exclusive as well. And we all know that there will be other versions.

No I think all iterations for Streetfighter V will be exclusive to $ony. No way they let Capcom pull that especially if $ony are the ones funding it. If they do then that would be a foolish move, but hey you never know.

Killer Instinct has always been a console exclusive, whether on Nintendo or now on Microsoft. This isn't any different than Dead Rising 3, Titan Fall, etc.

Microsoft has been doing this for a minute. It looks like Sony wants to ensure the success of their console. Right now, tournament organizers are going to have an expensive foray with PS4 hosting GGxrd and SFV while Xbox hosts KI. I haven't been keeping up with Tekken 7 to see if that is an exclusive.

I'm not sure about Dead Rising 3, but Titanfall was/is a completely different story. From what was said in the Xbox thread was Respawn needed help with funding or something not too sure so take this with a grain of salt and both Sony and MS had an opportunity to act, but Sony was/is in the hole with a lot of money debt so MS ended up getting it. This deal with Streetfighter was some lets stick together because we're Japanese crap from what was said, again don't know how true that is, but I'm sure if MS had the chance they would have help funded it too or did something so it would have came to Xbox, but sometimes the ball doesn't always swing your way.

Would that be cool if the American game companies decided hey let's not support Sony because they are not like us and let's stick together because we don't like them for whatever reason, but we copy everything from them to build up our society... meaning everyone, well developed countries, in the world copied American things to build their society to where it is now not trying to say Sony copied, well they did and MS too off of the true innovator of gaming Nintendo. So that would mean no GTA, COD, EA titles on Sony consoles and whatever else the top American developers make.

What's so funny about this is that all of the SF4 tournaments that were held was ran on the 360 because it ran crappy on the PS3 and the one tournament it was held on the PS3 everyone complained and they went back to the 360.

I don't know how popular Dead Rising 3 was but I don't think it was/is more popular than SF V. Titanfall was a new game so it's not like it was something that was always multiplatform with a big following then went exclusive I don't think that is fair to leave long time fans out like that. Sony definitely scored with this though, but MS money/pockets is long and if this is how things go from here on out then MS has the ability to do this also and it's not going to be good for gamers.

I don't play SF like that, had Vanilla and Super on 360, so this didn't really affect me, but I know many of you in here it will affect.

Last edited:
SFiv was said to run worse one Ps BUT since sfV is made ONLY for ps now I don't think that'll be a problem.

Don't see what the problem is with street fighters update. This is going to be the definitive fighter of this generation, as was SF4 last gen. The updates are inevitable, and I will be buying and playing every last one.

yeah tournys ran on a ps3 were pretty awful, everyone complained and you could only play the training stage to avoid frame rate dips.  Pros were dropping easy combos.  This was for both SF and especially for Marvel.

Was thinking about copping Xrd, but with USFIV and SFV coming to PS4, i'm gonna pass.

Would that be cool if the American game companies decided hey let's not support Sony because they are not like us and let's stick together because we don't like them for whatever reason, but we copy everything from them to build up our society... meaning everyone, well developed countries, in the world copied American things to build their society to where it is now not trying to say Sony copied, well they did and MS too off of the true innovator of gaming Nintendo. So that would mean no GTA, COD, EA titles on Sony consoles and whatever else the top American developers make.[/B]

post-33537-Jim-Carrey-Truman-Show-gif-wha-cIrC.gif

Ok, but you see in Japan, the xbone is dead. In the US, the PS4 is outselling the xbone. So what sense in the world would it make for american companies to stop supporting the ps4? :lol:

Capcom has said they may not have the funds to make a Street Fighter game for a while. Sounds like the only difference between this and Titanfall is thanks to Sony this game actually got started. Titanfall was already in development.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom