STREET FIGHTER

MKX dropping tonight and I haven't been excited for a MK game in a long time, probably since Shaolin Monks. I've been a long time MK fan but it's always come second to my love of Street Fighter. We need more info on V and it better live up to the name because this MKX is looking like the first true next gen game right now and giving the fighting game scene a boost simultaneously

Supposedly Skull Girls and MK X will have a driver that will allow you to use your PS3 sticks.

MK X looks great besides the lackluster character faces, netcode and DLC shenanigans. How come folks don't consider GG XRD as the first next gen fighter?

Great time for fighters with GG, MK X, USF 4, Skull Girls, Tekken 7 and SF V. The other great thing is besides GG, they're all coming to PC (which doesn't matter for tournaments) but it's nice to be able to play them while traveling.

Supposedly Skull Girls and MK X will have a driver that will allow you to use your PS3 sticks.

MK X looks great besides the lackluster character faces, netcode and DLC shenanigans. How come folks don't consider GG XRD as the first next gen fighter?

Great time for fighters with GG, MK X, USF 4, Skull Girls, Tekken 7 and SF V. The other great thing is besides GG, they're all coming to PC (which doesn't matter for tournaments) but it's nice to be able to play them while traveling.

Given recent Sega news I suspect if another virtua fighter was made it would only go to PC.

If you can pull more PC mmorpg/fps guys in that would be great.

But yo NCR :pimp:

BJ vs Bonchan

Choi vs Momochi

marq teddy vs Fuudo :x

You guys got Titan Fall!! And you got the game from the folks that made Alan Wake and Max Payne.

You act like Xbox won't get the Super Ultra Turbo Grandmaster Hyper Double Strike.

Last edited:
Xb1 got killer instinct..

Titanfall 2 is gonna be for all platforms.

Im pretty sure sony inked some type of deal with capcom for exclusive rights for all future SF games. but M$ said theyre more focused on KI. lately they have been dropping updates with new characters on KI which is good. But Sony has the upperhand with Fighter games and it makes more sense for the fgc To buy a ps4.

We have

USFIV
SFV
GGXRD
j-stars (drops this june)
Blazblue (drops this august)
Naruto..
Godzilla..

MKX is a good game but what ive seen so far is that its more of a western fighting game and all my friends who own MKX are XB1 (thats just me, it might be different for you).

I just hate the salt that comes out of MKX players thinking theyre raw in MKX but get mad when someone lands an infinite juggle on them [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Go back to Call of Duty.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised. Financially capcom was doing very poor before they announced sfv. I imagine they wouldn't of been able to make sfv without Sony. With the rise of fighting games community wise, along with twitch, and streaming sfv dropping will get them a lot of exposure.

if anyone wants to play some Ultra on xbl hmu: x1wayx

Still new but getting better.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised. Financially capcom was doing very poor before they announced sfv. I imagine they wouldn't of been able to make sfv without Sony. With the rise of fighting games community wise, along with twitch, and streaming sfv dropping will get them a lot of exposure.

if anyone wants to play on xbl hmu: x1wayx

Capcom kept releasing subpar games and banked most fighting games. MvC3. SFIV.

they would prosper more if they decided to port Capcom vs Snk 2.. Possibly the best collabo fighting game ever. (Mr.Karate & Ken ftw) but asking for Capcom vs SNK 3 is like the Niners vs Raiders in the superbowl.. I can happen but a lot of work has to be done.

if anyone wants to play some Ultra on xbl hmu: x1wayx

I'm sure that's exactly what happened, Ono said SFV didn't even have a release date, and just said it can come up between now and 2019

Xb1 got killer instinct..

Titanfall 2 is gonna be for all platforms.

Im pretty sure sony inked some type of deal with capcom for exclusive rights for all future SF games. but M$ said theyre more focused on KI. lately they have been dropping updates with new characters on KI which is good. But Sony has the upperhand with Fighter games and it makes more sense for the fgc To buy a ps4.

We have

USFIV
SFV
GGXRD
j-stars (drops this june)
Blazblue (drops this august)
Naruto..
Godzilla..

MKX is a good game but what ive seen so far is that its more of a western fighting game and all my friends who own MKX are XB1 (thats just me, it might be different for you).

I just hate the salt that comes out of MKX players thinking theyre raw in MKX but get mad when someone lands an infinite juggle on them [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Go back to Call of Duty.

After playing SF for so long I really can't enjoy many other fighters like that. MK X is ok I don't see much of a difference between MK IX other than different versions of characters to pick

Sanford Kelly getting bodied by a DeeJay. I can't believe he doesn't know that matchup.

Capcom kept releasing subpar games and banked most fighting games. MvC3. SFIV.

they would prosper more if they decided to port Capcom vs Snk 2.. Possibly the best collabo fighting game ever. (Mr.Karate & Ken ftw) but asking for Capcom vs SNK 3 is like the Niners vs Raiders in the superbowl.. I can happen but a lot of work has to be done.

Honestly cvs2 is the goat fighting game

I don't want them to release part 3 cause Capcom would f it up. Think about it. Look at how watered down sf4 is {autoblock really?}

They'd do some stupid stuff with cvs3. Autoblock. Add gems. Input shortcuts that do more harm than good

Itll be a mess. Even marvel 3 was stupid with the x factor. Sometimes it's good to just have the old good stuff

Cvs2 is overrated. Played that game a ton and honestly I didn't enjoy it as much as match of the millennium. Grooves are cool but alpha 3 did it first with isms...

And I always considered SvC: chaos pt 3 to that series. Now that is an underrated game. Balrog, Demitri, Violent Ken and the alien from metal slug :wow:

Last edited:
Cvs2 is overrated. Played that game a ton and honestly I didn't enjoy it as much as match of the millennium. Grooves are cool but alpha 3 did it first with isms...

And I always considered SvC: chaos pt 3 to that series. Now that is an underrated game. Balrog, Demitri, Violent Ken and the alien from metal slug :wow:

I wonder why svc didn't get a big following like the others did

I wonder why svc didn't get a big following like the others did

It came out during a time period where fighting games were in obscurity combined with SNK producing the game at a time where playmore wasn't putting out good games. Kof '03 was trash

Is SCR Prelude I going to be anything cool? I don't quite understand the point of it. Seems like Valle trying to make up for the delays by having SCR prelude I n II, but if it won't count for anything, what's the point? 

Is SCR Prelude I going to be anything cool? I don't quite understand the point of it. Seems like Valle trying to make up for the delays by having SCR prelude I n II, but if it won't count for anything, what's the point? 
Seems like a filler more or less. A one day tournament, wouldn't expect anything grand.

It came out during a time period where fighting games were in obscurity combined with SNK producing the game at a time where playmore wasn't putting out good games. Kof '03 was trash

They needa bring back my boy geese. I know he's dead but dam. Goat villain made from snk

Better than rugal

Interesting. Never heard this view before.

Back
Top Bottom