STREET FIGHTER

I'm actually enjoying MKX a lot...

But I have an X1. Now I have to dish out for a PS4 and spend money for a game I've been purchasing since '08 :smh:

Net code ruined mkx for me. Can't have a decent match without lag messing me up. Haven't touched it in 2 weeks now.

Last edited:
Raiden in MKX......is a serious problem
I've been trying to use kotal khan but he's not mobile enough for me.

Does anyone know when the beta will be out for SFV?

I'm actually enjoying MKX a lot...

But I have an X1. Now I have to dish out for a PS4 and spend money for a game I've been purchasing since '08 :smh:

Think of it as an early purchase for SFV :lol:

I'll be picking it up some weeks after.
Hoping to see improved graphics along with the resolution bump.

Net code better be improved too.

Last edited:
Yup picking it up day one. MKX just doesn't cut it for me and I'm absolutely garbage at guilty gear

Keep at it bro, GGXRD is top notch fighting game. (Atleast to me it is). I havent touched SF since i got rid of the 360. Im a PS user, BUT SSFAE ran better on 360.

Im happy that capcom decided to take their time into fixing the lag that cursed SF on PS3... $25 for all characters, costumes, stages its a steal even if u dont play SF.

Ps: DS3 > xbox controller [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Net code ruined mkx for me. Can't have a decent match without lag messing me up. Haven't touched it in 2 weeks now.

More and more leaning towards this. The game relies a lot on inputs pressed ahead of time to commit to a string. With lag you have to commit to a guess because the delay is just enough to mess everything up. You can't react to anything. I win games but it feels like I'm playing something else. I just can't do it man :smh:

Last edited:
Pls don't use Blanka, I dont wanna get blown up for the first time in 2 months :rofl:

Didn't know you were a NTer dude

Lol its all good broham the canda tourney stream starts in a bit, im off today and my girls at work. Got some brews and down for some friendly matches.

Aight well Imma hop in the shower then get back on to play, if you get on b4 me just add me and I'll be on soon enough

Man MKX is hella fun but every combo that works for me in training mode doesn't work for me in online matches. :smh:

My go to online combo is 24%. 24% per combo isn't going to cut it. :lol:

I want to pick up Xrd because it looks amazing and has an amazing netcode from what I hear, but sf4 is just a week or so away.

Flash House, sup bruh! I was keeping an eye out for you in the texas showdown brackets, how'd you do?

If you guys are playing anything, definitely post in here what game and your PSN/XBL.

:wow: :wow:

Love his animation and costume. :pimp:
Teleport looks much better

More at E3

ononcp1k.png

Last edited:
Graphically and visually I'm not impressed at all but I'm sure the gameplay will be good. I hate how everyone looks like they wear an xxxxl shirt

Last edited:
Still lots of time for improvements. Seeing how SF4 was in beta compared to it's retail release.

i think it looks good though.

Didn't notice he has white hair now. Rocking that Obama look.

LimpingMeatyCooter.gif

I don't think it looks bad, I just don't like the overall sf4 design that they kept. I liked the slim sf3 look

Back
Top Bottom