Strip it all down in public shower rooms? (@gym, swimming pool...)

Been past that awkward stage since high school , it's not a common occurrence but if I need to shower I'm not keeping nothing on that's for shook ones.

If I have to go out afterwards im getting a proper shower in, if normal day shower at home.

just got home from the gym. did a litlle manscaping as well after i got out of the shower :smokin

I get butt naked. I'm secure with my penis size so I'm pretty comfortable being completely nude in public showers.

Are you 65+?

I swear those old men give not a single damb. They come out the shower to the locker room just a swanging and banging...or maybe more like shriveled and.....shriveled.

If I have to go out afterwards im getting a proper shower in, if normal day shower at home.

Yep. If its a Friday or Saturday night I'll bring a gym bag and shower there. Yeah you got some creepy dudes in there but you gotta do what you gotta do

Not if Tyrone is in there...

Don't like don't look. I let it all out and carry conversations with one leg up on the bench :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this thread is ******* hilarious. i can't stop laughing...

sometimes i shower at the gym sometimes i don't and so i have to strip down from time to time. what makes me shake my head is the older dudes having full blown conversations but naked with each other like they are on a smoke break at work. i don't care if your stuff goes down to your knees, put some draws on at least. people in the gym are nasty man. i see people walking around but naked no flip flops TOWEL AROUND THEIR NECK. walking no the urinal area with no flip flops on man :x

yo i seent this before...that is ******* disgusting :x :x :x

If y'all are scared to get fully naked in a public gym, y'all ain't doing this life thing right B. FACTS

Ppl gonna look but they ain't gon touch, unless you giving off that vibe, nahmean?
If you and ya mens go in the shower together, and y'all are protecting each other, ain't nobody gonna pop **** cus they know that y'all got each other back. If cats wanna buck, then cats gonna buck.

Now if you go in there *** booty naked and start busting it open, rolling ya waist like you in a Kevyn Little music video, flicking ya tongue like you trynna tickle ya 2 front teeth, then you might have an issue or 2, pa. Cats might gonna push up on you and see what you bout.

At the end of the day, it's all about the vibe you give off, fam. Be happy with ya body, don't worry about what other cats is doing. Just hold ya own and do your own thing, forreal forreal

And as far as looking at other mens meat, don't be scared. It's gonna happen. If you having a conversation with an *** naked man. Your peripheral is gonna lead your eyes down there. Just don't act shy or nothing cus then son gonna look at you like you like you go both ways. Look down and then look son in the eye and acknowledge what you just seen. Let it be known that it was ya peripheral that led ya eyes down there and that it's no funny business going on

Last edited:
If y'all are scared to get fully naked in a public gym, y'all ain't doing this life thing right B. FACTS

Ppl gonna look but they ain't gon touch, unless you giving off that vibe, nahmean?
If you and ya mens go in the shower together, and y'all are protecting each other, ain't nobody gonna pop **** cus they know that y'all got each other back. If cats wanna buck, then cats gonna buck.

Now if you go in there *** booty naked and start busting it open, rolling ya waist like you in a Kevyn Little music video, flicking ya tongue like you trynna tickle ya 2 front teeth, then you might have an issue or 2, pa. Cats might gonna push up on you and see what you bout.

At the end of the day, it's all about the vibe you give off, fam. Be happy with ya body, don't worry about what other cats is doing. Just hold ya own and do your own thing, forreal forreal

And as far as looking at other mens meat, don't be scared. It's gonna happen. If you having a conversation with an *** naked man. Your peripheral is gonna lead your eyes down there. Just don't act shy or nothing cus then son gonna look at you like you like you go both ways. Look down and then look son in the eye and acknowledge what you just seen. Let it be known that it was ya peripheral that led ya eyes down there and that it's no funny business going on

boondocks-drop-the-soap-o.gif

word

i see people walking around but naked no flip flops TOWEL AROUND THEIR NECK. walking no the urinal area with no flip flops on man :x

yeah I'm not really bothered by the nudity in the locker room, but when I see guys going barefoot anywhere in the locker...especially the bathroom :x

we had the bathtub re-glazed a few months ago so I had to shower at the gym for 2-3 days. wasn't that bad, but it's a hassle walking out in flip flops, then sitting on a bench and changing, packing my towel, etc...:smh:

Nah I can't do that

Unless I have a random Boner in which case hell yes, I'm gonna show off.

a boner from dudes in the locker room to show off to them? double pause :smh:

sometimes i shower at the gym sometimes i don't and so i have to strip down from time to time. what makes me shake my head is the older dudes having full blown conversations but naked with each other like they are on a smoke break at work. i don't care if your stuff goes down to your knees, put some draws on at least. people in the gym are nasty man. i see people walking around but naked no flip flops TOWEL AROUND THEIR NECK. walking no the urinal area with no flip flops on man :x

Saw a guy a couple of days ago. The bottom of his feet were probably green.

Dude was like #teamraw :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom