Strip it all down in public shower rooms? (@gym, swimming pool...)

Nah I can't do that

Unless I have a random Boner in which case hell yes, I'm gonna show off.

Bro what? Boner = you will show it to men in a locker room? :lol:

Just got done showering at my gym. Fully exposed, towel around my neck, ready for the day :pimp:

I shower at the Gym

I'm a grower not a shower too, but I sport it with pride

If I have the option of being naked around other men, and not being naked around other men, I'm choosing option B every time.

When I got a trial membership at the new super sport I wanted to try it out. So when they were giving me a tour I saw naked old men spraying their Hemorrhoids with cold water in the shower. I told the rep At the end of the tour. "Nah man I'm koo"

Can't get anything past @BLASTERCOMBO  
laugh.gif

this whole thread LOL..i guess womens locker room are the same you have old ladies walking around with their tities hanging and they will literally stand their and have full blown convos smh..

Swimming, so u gotta shower. Or at the least change out of your swim wear.

I'm a grower.

Are you bothered if the man next to you or across from you in the changing room is sporting a hot rod

Not that I'm an exhibitionist, but i gotta dry off. So when you go for your sneak-a-peek, I hope there's no judgements being made on this person's sexual preferences/desires

YMCA is too gay. If I am trying to go somewhere before I would have time to go home first, I'd get a quick one in but that was only once. I'm not even sure most of those old dudes workout, how you in here naked stalking around the locker room when I got here, and I go change, play basketball, lift, and chill for a minute and come back and you still haven't put any clothes on? They be sitting naked on the massage tables and benches, in the bathroom area brushing their teeth, drying their balls with the hand dryer attachment, just too much going on in there. And never mind the YMCA used to be known as a gay hookup spot anyways, some people keeping the tradition alive. Then once the homie told me they'd find needles and condoms in the locker room trash can, sealed it for me. Going to the house first, not even going through there to pee

Back
Top Bottom