Stupid Stuff you hear others say Vol. SMH!

"Just got back from Trinidad"

"What part of Africa is that?"

"It's in the Caribbean."

"What part of Jamaica?"

mean.gif
I have a similar story. My entire family is from Antigua.

And this woman my aunt works with noticed she had a west indian accent and asked her if she was from Jamaica.

My aunt says no I'm from Antigua and the woman asked her if that's a part of Jamaica
laugh.gif

Us other islands get no respect
mean.gif

And this woman my aunt works with noticed she had a west indian accent and asked her if she was from Jamaica.
My aunt says no I'm from Antigua and the woman asked her if that's a part of Jamaica :lol:
Us other islands get no respect :smh:

lol they don't even know we exist :lol:.................:frown:

"It's in the Caribbean."

"What part of Jamaica?"

mean.gif
laugh.gif

*Friend calls me

Friend: Yo bro. Are you awake??

Me: Uhhh, naaa breh.

indifferent.gif

"It's in the Caribbean."

"What part of Jamaica?"

mean.gif

My aunt says no I'm from Antigua and the woman asked her if that's a part of Jamaica
laugh.gif

mean.gif
Blame the American School system....I'm half jamaican half guyanese and when I talk about Guyana they either think I'M mispronouncing Ghana or they say they've never heard of it.

"which golf club is best for outside" - me :smh:

I meant to ask which club is best to use in my friends back yard. I cringe every time I think about it.

I think it's a thread about this already. I'm sure someone has the link

Probably but it might as well be refreshed.

I was at the barber shop years ago and heard this convo go down

Barber: Man look at all those geese in the parking lot.

Chick: Oh wow there's a bunch of em, I think those are goose. What's the difference between the two?

Barber: I think geese are bigger.

Me: :smh: :lol: :stoneface:
:rofl: im crying no lie

"It's in the Caribbean."

"What part of Jamaica?"

mean.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif
Blame the American School system....I'm half jamaican half guyanese and when I talk about Guyana they either think I'M mispronouncing Ghana or they say they've never heard of it.
My mother was on the train with her friend one time, and someone asked her what language she was speaking.

And she was wearing a shirt that said Ganja University and the woman asked her if that was the institution she graduated from in Africa
roll.gif

Swear to god I had this conversation with my girlfriend just last night...

Me: hey babe are you awake?
Her: yeah are you?
Me: well I asked you..sooo.....:smh:

While on a cruise:

1. "Does this elevator take you to the front of the ship?"

2. "What time is the midnight buffet?"

3. "Does the staff live on the ship or do they come on everyday?"

Friday afternoon, got to 74th and Roosevelt from the city to take the bus home. At certain times, there can be crowds of deaf teens, not sure if a bus drops them off there or a school for the deaf closeby.

There happened to be a blind guy who tapped them accidentally with his guide stick. He was talking but they obviously couldnt hear him. I make my way over and ask him if he needs help. He says he wants to go take the 7 train, so I told him to take my arm and I would walk him up to the platform. When we get close to the steps, I say, " See that first step..." He says, "No, but I'll feel for it." Boy did I feel dumb, hahaha. He then says it would be easier if we took the E train while we're walking up the steps, so we backtrack downstairs and the E train's doors were open so i walked him inside the train. Next thing you know, doors close and I'm on my way back to Queensboro Plaza. Guess I didnt see the doors closing so fast, hahahaha.

Im gonna work for primerica

"....b...bb.b.b.but you could make 5000 dollars your first month. "

"Turn over a list of everybody you know and you're on your way to financial freedom."

I was at a bus stop once and this girl with short hair walked by she spoke to someone and this dude next to me said to his friend "yo you know I aint gay but I was about to say damn that dude got a pretty face"

Another time I was at a grocery store listening to this couples conversation. They were older about 70. They were talking about how someone had stolen some money. The older dude says "With that money he's going to either popeyes or kentucky" and the old lady says "i know thats right!!" and they pounded.

At a music festival there I heard some guy asking if he could buy "2 Marijuanas" i think he was joking but still very funny.

My friend told me "you can't get herpes from head" my peers and i then laughed at him for hours.

in HS, a girl in class asked me where i was from, i told her I was from Egypt.

"Oh thats in like, Australia right?"

*keep in mind we were in a global class and this was around the time of the 2011 revolution*

I tell her, "Yeah it's there."

The teacher asks the class: "Who can find Egypt on this map, it's easy."

I tell her to raise her hand.

She says its right there in Australia.

Class laughs.

Looked at shorty like 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom