Success and Motivation by Mark Cuban

Good post
pimp.gif

No but really, have you any idea how cool this is? 

Every week a company called PCs Limited used to take a full-page ad in a weekly trade magazine called PC Week. The ad would feature PC peripherals that the company would sell. Hard Drives. Memory. Floppy Drives. Graphics Cards. Whatever could be added to a PC was there. What made the ad so special was that each and every week the prices got lower. If a drive was 2,000 dollars last week, it was $ 1940 this week. For the first time in any industry that I knew of, we were seeing vendors pass on price savings to customers.

The PC Limited ads became the “market price

Every week a company called PCs Limited used to take a full-page ad in a weekly trade magazine called PC Week. The ad would feature PC peripherals that the company would sell. Hard Drives. Memory. Floppy Drives. Graphics Cards. Whatever could be added to a PC was there. What made the ad so special was that each and every week the prices got lower. If a drive was 2,000 dollars last week, it was $ 1940 this week. For the first time in any industry that I knew of, we were seeing vendors pass on price savings to customers.

From the post you can tell how the people with the "didn't read gifs" lives are going to go.

Just like cuban said people don't wanna know.

From the post you can tell how the people with the "didn't read gifs" lives are going to go.

Just like cuban said people don't wanna know.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Back
Top Bottom