Suge Knight Involved In A Hit And Run In Compton ... Victim Is Dead ....

hard to really tell though, but man he really ran over the guy u mean they sent a rooke to take the hit?.,they was really gomna regulate him point blank likw that?
Idk if they was actually gon pop off on him like that especially on that st 142nd and Hillford in Compton, but people hate Suge in Compton plain and simple he lucky he survived them 6 bullets last summer the dude he hit 1st has wayyyyyyy more rank than Suge in the streets trust me and the dude that died that he now is saying set him up was a Og also from If i was Suge idk if id wanna get out lol 
reading your posts though...mix in a comma bruh

didnt they say this wasnt time Suge tried to get in on the filming or whatnot, trying to invite himself?

I lived out in Lynwood (borderline Compton) for a while. Whenever Suge's name popped up in the headlines dudes in the street already had the inside scoop on things, even till now. One of my cousin's who still stays out there told me the day after it happened that it was indeed a set up.
So they sacrificed a guy to get Sugar Nights in jail?

didnt they say this wasnt time Suge tried to get in on the filming or whatnot, trying to invite himself?
What??? Edit that post my G but basically Suge wanted a check from Dre kuz he was portrayed in a negative light in the NWA movie comin out.

He tried to get at him at  a barber shop in Compton, but Dre security shut it down.

I lived out in Lynwood (borderline Compton) for a while. Whenever Suge's name popped up in the headlines dudes in the street already had the inside scoop on things, even till now. One of my cousin's who still stays out there told me the day after it happened that it was indeed a set up.

So they sacrificed a guy to get Sugar Nights in jail?

A set up gone wrong I guess. I hear his name often in the streets when I'm around dudes from that area. I don't affiliate with that lifestyle though but it's real. I've met Suge before as well. His presence alone is intimidating.

A set up gone wrong I guess. I hear his name often in the streets when I'm around dudes from that area. I don't affiliate with that lifestyle though but it's real. I've met Suge before as well. His presence alone is intimidating.
Tell me about it that n**** Big as hell a bear 4real 

suge seems to have survived all this.mayhem. whose his backing?
Devil

What??? Edit that post my G but basically Suge wanted a check from Dre kuz he was portrayed in a negative light in the NWA movie comin out.
He tried to get at him at  a barber shop in Compton, but Dre security shut it down.

Damn...

Suge gonna wind up in a Federal prison somewhere after snitching on half of LA :lol:

I don't think ya man will even sniff the gates of county :smh:

Suge gonna wind up in a Federal prison somewhere after snitching on half of LA
laugh.gif

I don't think ya man will even sniff the gates of county
mean.gif
He's gonna get a great plea deal if he does give up info.

25 million bail geez, even with the video out. They want this dude bad! Probably some celeberity will get him out if he did security like a concert tour or something..free suge

He probably can get himself out but thats probably all he have. He have to come up with 10%

Last edited:
Suge is trying every trick in the book to make the judge feel sorry for him lol

How does Suge even make money in 2015?
Dude probably got a few million hidden ans secured from his lawsuits. iI doubt he is broke

But how do this man keep getting in trouble...Trouble actually does follow him

Really it looks like an accident. look slike he was just trying to get away from the fight and paniced and didnt know his homie was behind him.. He probably wont get any time. Just a accident to esacpe a violent scene

Nevermind read more of what happen. dude trying to roll up on sets like this is 1992... probably was trying to flex on dr dre

Yeah, your probably right.

pac,dr dre & snoop money last longer than 10+ yrs, he was birdman before birdman

Ahhh, I see.

A couple of months ago I was driving through Beverly Hills and I saw him drive by in a new Rolls Royce Wraith.

That's a $300,000 car, right?

Just saw it and from the looks of it dude is going to beat the murder charge with ease.  He still might get life for felony hit and run tho being a third striker and all. 

Lol what video did you watch!?

That boy suge a fool for passing out in court after judge threw that $25 mil bail on him [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom