Suggestions...

I don't know if there is thread already about this. I tried looking but I couldn't find anything. If there is one lock this one up. 
I just switched from PC to a MacBook Pro and I'm downloading new music on my Macbook. The issue I have is I wanna sync my new music on my Macbook with the music that I already have on my iPhone. (without deleting the music I have on my iPhone) 

Can this be done ? Or am I out of luck ?

Thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Download Senuti to transfer the music from your iphone to your mac

Will I able to sync music from my mac to my iPhone with Senuti ?

Use senuti to transfer the songs on your iphone to your mac.

That is only if you want to back up the music on your iphone.

(And as long has you dont have the automatic sync option on your itunes the music you currently have on your ipod wont be deleted.)

Edit: Didnt read your post well
laugh.gif

Just turn of automatic sync

Originally Posted by megatron

Manual sync will solve tht bruh

ok so I just clicked manual sync and its telling me its going to erase all my stuff. 
eyes.gif

First, download iPhone Explorer.
http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
This program will let your copy your whole music library from your ipod right to your mac.
Keep in mind, NONE of your songs will be titled correctly.
Here's a pic for emphasis.
Spoiler [+]
c1UZE.png

Once you've downloaded iPhone Explorer, you'll need to locate your music folder that are on your ipod.
You can find them in /var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control/Music
Once you find your music folder just drag and drop it into whatever folder you want your music to be in.
Pic for emphasis:
Spoiler [+]
7cDoZ.png

Like I said before, your music files will not be named correctly but when I imported the songs that I had dragged straight from my iphone into iTunes, iTunes automatically renamed the song to the exact name of the song that was in my iTunes library.
Keep in mind, I only tested this on one song, so I don't know if it works for every single song I have.
After you've saved all your songs from your ipod, import the whole folder to your iTunes through iTunes itself.
You do that by clicking on File>Add to Library>folder your music is in>Choose
If all your songs aren't renamed to the exact name that they are on your ipod then your best bet is to rename them manually.

Disclaimer:
I have not tested this program on an ipod and I'm also assuming that you have an ipod touch.
If you have an ipod touch then this method will work perfectly.
Goodluck.

Back
Top Bottom