Suing MCA

So here's the situation NT fam. My car broke down a few days ago let's say Tuesday it seemed to be having transmission issues since my transmission light was on.
I had purchased roadside assistance with mca the day before. So I called expecting to have my car towed to my mechanic only for mca to inform me the policy isn't in effect until the bank payment clears (even though on their own website it says your policy is active as soon as you sign up and they have your info in the system). So I debate the issue with them and we don't come to a resolution. So a few days later I start my car and the transmission light is no longer on and it was drivable for a few days. Fast forward to last night. I start the car and put it in drive and the car jerks horribly and the check engine light flashes on and the transmission light and the car shuts off. I start the car again and both lights remain on I shift the car to reverse it a lil back into the parking space and it jerks and the engine makes a noise. So I call mca and tell them that my car needs to be towed to my mechanic and they say fine but they can't tow it now because its 130 am and he doesn't have a drop box so call back in the am. So I call back in the am explain the situation that the check engine light is on and I am told they will not tow it because I am lying and it's the same problem from before since the car is parked on the same block. They say its a prior incident to my policy even though I reported this after my policy was in effect (my policy started 2 days before I reported this.) I informed her of the site saying my policy was active as soon as I signed up and doesn't mention a 48 hour waiting period. She said so what it doesn't have to mention a waiting period. She said the fact of the matter is I'm lying and the car is having the same problem as before since its on the same block and unless I can prove the transmission was fixed they weren't sending a tow truck. I again informed her its a different problem since the check engine light is now on and she again said I was lying and it was the same problem and they would "give me the courtesy of calling a tow truck and having me pay for it". At this point i became enraged and asked to cancel my policy only to be transferred and told I would be on hold for 2 hours....

My question is do I have a case against MCA for breach of contract, since the site says the policy is active as soon as I sign up?

And how can she claim its the same problem when the car is having a different signal indicate its a different problem, would that put her at fault for diagnosing my car over the phone?

Tl:dr
Car broke down on Tuesday had a mca policy activated the Sunday before.Called asked them to tow it and was denied because claim wasnt active until up to 48 hour when bank received my payment.

Car starts and transmission light goes off, car drives normal for a few days park it in same place, get in car and car jerks, weird engine noise, check engine light and transmission light comes on car shuts off.

Called again was told okay will tow, call in morning.
Called back in am was told we will not tow since its the same problem and I was lying it wasn't a new problem, since it was prior to my policy (even though policy was active before I reported)

Explained website says policy is active as soon as I sign up and a day had past anyways.

Was told so what, we don't have to say the policy isn't active until 48 hours.

Wanted to cancel policy was told to hold for 2 hours....

View media item 294033Mca's site saying policy is active after you sign up

Real question is. Why you didn't get your car fixed when you knew the transmission was going out to begin with

This all could of been avoided if you did do this soooo..... Why didn't you papi
Because they refused to tow the car under a breach of contract that i didn't realize at the time. I don't care about the repair if the car (its free) they should owe me for towing.

i answered ur question, does it change the fact that I would still sue for them refusing to tow my car in the first place.... No.....

Back
Top Bottom