SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

I really hope the whole season isn't Mike vs. Harvey 
mean.gif

Ehhhhhhhhhhh

The episode was OK. Didn't like how they threw that Rachel angle in there. Too soap opera

How many episodes before Harveys client says something slick about Rachel to Mike and Mike puts the paws on him? I give it 5

Last edited:
Ehhhhhhhhhhh

The episode was OK. Didn't like how they threw that Rachel angle in there. Too soap opera

How many episodes before Harveys client says something slick about Rachel to Mike and Mike puts the paws on him? I give it 5
I'd say next episode, or the third. Rachel told Mike at the end that it was Logan, Harvey's client who the affair was with.

The writers have no idea what investment banking is. Apparently, Mike's a banker, but his boss says "we're a hedge fund." It all sounds like private equity anyhow.

Good premiere.

Jessica was smashing that guy in one of the earlier 24 seasons, except there she was cheating on her husband

mike finna lose everything trying to win at everything

rachel gonna get her back blown out by harveys new client

cant believe dudes in here dont wanna see mike Vs Harvey.... its like the best angle to go from its a great switch up adding something new to the show

cant believe dudes in here dont wanna see mike Vs Harvey.... its like the best angle to go from its a great switch up adding something new to the show
I agree with it being the best kind of switch up that we could have been given, but I wont like to see it unfold, especially since I think Mike will be taking this L when its all said and done. A huge L

premiere wasn't bad. hope they don't focus too much on the relationships, now that they added Jessica to the list. would be best if they stuck to the lawsuits and i-banking business for the storylines instead of all this soap opera stuff

I agree with it being the best kind of switch up that we could have been given, but I wont like to see it unfold, especially since I think Mike will be taking this L when its all said and done. A huge L

I wanna see that L the boy aint paid his dues yet need to be humbled, he feeling him self a little too much. Plus him beating harvey would kill the dynamic of the show

Looks like USA is putting money into the show. Production values seems much higher and the soundtrack in on point. I kind of dig the Harvey vs Mike storyline, something different tired of the same old Pearson Spector hitting game winners on every episode. Katrina
embarassed.gif
Louis though 
laugh.gif

first episode was good.

Im actually kind of curious about having sidwell as a series regular.  I think he and Mike's dynamic could get interesting.

When i woke up this morning I couldnt help but see there being a spinoff after this season.  Rachel or Harvey becomes the new main focus of suits, and Mike becomes the new main focus of the spinoff, i dunno..lets call it More Expensive Suits....

I love the new angle. Mike vs. Harvey is entertaining given they don't want to all the way go to war with each other and technically what you're about to realize it's really Mike vs. Logan. In the end with these stories somebody always ends up being a scumbag and that's clearly gonna be Logan.

I do think it's time Mike get some respect from Harvey and show he can be a boss with his idea.

Anything to get away from will more ppl find out Mike's secret ********.

I like the new subplots with Louis, Jessica, and president/president's brother from 24.

I also think it's time for Rachel to step up and show her skills given she's able to not have to go to Harvard law and still work at the firm and now she's working under Harvey.

I agree they're not making Mike's job clear at all :lol: but we'll see how they flesh it out

Last edited:
The underlying point everyone saying Harvey didnt respect mike idea, but it was clearly a bad idea because as soon as stuff got real mike ended up going with the plan Harvey had originally said....... if anything Mike the one who needs to be humbled he acting like the big shot after a few months at a new job.

Well we will never know the idea since Mike changed it but from my understanding he had the idea with no money and he had an in with the owner. So I figure he was just gonna give the dude the same speech to buy his company without the money to do it but since he has a competitor now. He needed the money.

I really wish Rachel and Mike would break up. The show loses a dynamic with them together. They should have dragged that out longer.

I really wish Rachel and Mike would break up. The show loses a dynamic with them together. They should have dragged that out longer.

Their dynamic is about to get interesting cause I think they're going to be on a rocky road soon and there will be plenty of irritating emotional fights between them...

Back
Top Bottom