SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Suits officially is garbage. What was the point in mike becoming an investment banker for 10 min. Only to return to pearson specter. Back to the same old storyline.. just more relationship drama smh

My interest in the show is definitely decreasing by the episode.

It used to have a nice mix of being character driven and also work driven. I feel like barely anyone actually practices law anymore, (depositions, court dates, trials, arraignments, and settlements would be nice to see again). What they've done with Litt is ridiculous, dude went from a financial beast of a lawyer, to a guy who spends his days just floating through life consistently making mistakes and then chilling in his office photoshopping himself.

Mike just completely fumbling as an IB is a bit silly. He's great with numbers and legal situations with giant corporates. Sidwell even said most people didn't even know what his algorithm is, and Mike understood it and figured out a way to use it to Sidwell's advantage. How did he to from being that savvy to not knowing what hit him. I know IB is different to being a corporate attorney, but Mike should have gotten at least something right in that whole situation.

The relationship dynamic between Rachel and Mike, and Donna and Harvey is getting a bit tired too.....

It's liberally like Gabriel Macht is just producing a show for himself now....

My interest in the show is definitely decreasing by the episode.

It used to have a nice mix of being character driven and also work driven. I feel like barely anyone actually practices law anymore, (depositions, court dates, trials, arraignments, and settlements would be nice to see again). What they've done with Litt is ridiculous, dude went from a financial beast of a lawyer, to a guy who spends his days just floating through life consistently making mistakes and then chilling in his office photoshopping himself.

Mike just completely fumbling as an IB is a bit silly. He's great with numbers and legal situations with giant corporates. Sidwell even said most people didn't even know what his algorithm is, and Mike understood it and figured out a way to use it to Sidwell's advantage. How did he to from being that savvy to not knowing what hit him. I know IB is different to being a corporate attorney, but Mike should have gotten at least something right in that whole situation.

The relationship dynamic between Rachel and Mike, and Donna and Harvey is getting a bit tired too.....

It's liberally like Gabriel Macht is just producing a show for himself now....
Mikes problem is that he cant make the business decisions because he is always trying to be the good guy.

Also that Million dollar bonus is making a deal with the devil, look at how he took Litt's soul. 

Mikes problem is that he cant make the business decisions because he is always trying to be the good guy.
Also that Million dollar bonus is making a deal with the devil, look at how he took Litt's soul. 

mike is the only one on the show that has true integrity and ethics

so basically, writers are saying integrity and ethics are qualities of a loser? lol

Although it is lazy writing and sort of unfortunate how they rushed through Mikes stint as a banker...

He belongs next to Harvey. So all in all no complaints from me.

Looking forward to seeing them go on the hunt together again :pimp:

I have come to realize that all shows that go for longer than a few seasons end up sucking or falling off according to NTers.  This show is still damn entertaining and I cant see how people who are so heavily invested in a show could just decide they have had enough.  I dont get it.

Last edited:
^ people always say they're "done". but then they come in, every week, criticizing it and restate how much the show has fallen off. :lol:

I have come to realize that all shows that go for longer than a few seasons end up sucking or falling off according to NTers.  This show is still damn entertaining and I cant see how people who are so heavily invested in a show could just decide they have had enough.  I dont get it.
or dont forget if they become really popular/mainstream

Wish Mike had become a Fantasy Baseball statistician like what's his name :smokin or I wish that was my job :lol:

Suits' soundtrack is most definitely nice. Been messing with the season playlists on youtube for a minute.

So the preview making it look like its going back to Mike being looked at because of his past....AGAIN.

mike is the only one on the show that has true integrity and ethics

so basically, writers are saying integrity and ethics are qualities of a loser? lol
I was thinking about this and he really doesn't have true integrity and ethics He's just a flawed character with a conscience trying to do right in the wrong situation. He shouldn't be a lawyer or an investment banker if he wants to make a living and do good. Thing is even before that he was still morally gray if you want to get strict about doing drugs and taking tests for ppl. The kicker is when he specifically aims to do dirt to get in a better situation it always backfires on him unlike with other guys like Harvey.

At best he can thank Harvey for picking him out from that lower level and dusting him off a bit. Whole reason he got Rachel.

Right now I'm beginning to question if his friend was really all that bad and I'm thinking Jenny lucked out by not staying on his sinking ship.

yea it was typical.... and expected..... and i bet he takes her back and probably tries to "win" her over as if he did something wrong

That would be horrible, but you know the writers are going to take it there. I bet you it will involve her throw the whole "you're a con" back in his face and he'll crawl back to her with his tail tucked between his leg and apologize for making her go through that.:smh::x

I hate when show runners and movie directors always make the male characters have to resort to those pure acts of simpness. No pride.

Last edited:
If you have seen the trailer for this weeks ep it looks like the SEC may have been after Mike the whole time,
I wonder how long they can drag the Mike fraud storyline out for, Will eb horrible if it's still a major storyline by season 5-6

Back
Top Bottom