SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Honestly idk why I watch it like that lol it's so boring and slow but it's something about the characters that engage me. It somewhat gets better but it really doesn't go anywhere at all haha

Baby girl Markle still looking fine, but is clearly aging.

No idea how many more seasons they can drag this out for.

Baby girl Markle still looking fine, but is clearly aging.

No idea how many more seasons they can drag this out for.

I'm hoping the season after this one is the last. This season should put into motion the outcome of what Mike has done and have next season end on a good note or bad note.

Last edited:
I wonder, if Louis never went to see Sheila would she have come forward to admitting she wrote the letter.

Jeff Malone laying the ground work for Jessica possibly leaving the firm when it all ends :nerd:

Last edited:
:lol: @ it being Sheila cuz she was asked about Mike's rise at the firm. This can technically be tied back to Jack Soloff trying to get him to be a Jr. partner :smh:

:lol: @ the bull **** letter by the professor.

Harvey a hypocrite for what he said to Donna's father.

I'm hoping the season after this one is the last. This season should put into motion the outcome of what Mike has done and have next season end on a good note or bad note.

Yeah i'm hoping they do 1 more or at a stretch 2 and have the whole next season building to a finale season.

I honestly don't think Sheila would've come forward had shorty not put the squeeze on her. It was only a matter of time before they got to her since she is in charge of the records at Harvard, once they find out that she and Luis has history, it's a wrap. If she indeed did come forward, I'm sure it's because that they threatened to take her away from her beloved Harvard :lol:

I honestly don't think Sheila would've come forward had shorty not put the squeeze on her. It was only a matter of time before they got to her since she is in charge of the records at Harvard, once they find out that she and Luis has history, it's a wrap. If she indeed did come forward, I'm sure it's because that they threatened to take her away from her beloved Harvard
laugh.gif
This is definitely the route they're taking.

She's essentially a throwaway character, so I imagine there'd be extra conflict/drama and then a happy ending in the finale. Rinse and repeat until the show finishes.

They can't use the same format after this season. This season could essentially be the equivalent of going to war in a foreign country, after you survive, things are never the same. They could easily go back to business as usual in the past because the big secret wasn't threatened this much, but now that it is, they gotta show that.

They can't use the same format after this season. This season could essentially be the equivalent of going to war in a foreign country, after you survive, things are never the same. They could easily go back to business as usual in the past because the big secret wasn't threatened this much, but now that it is, they gotta show that.

Agree 100%. **** will never be the same..I'm a bit tired of Mike smug attitude to everything too although the it is lowkey Harvey's fault :lol:

Wait guys, quick question.

That letter was ******** and even the prosecutor (girl) said if you guys got him to sign this stupid letter, why isnt he just here to say he was in his class (or write a better letter). Which is a good point, she should have just realized that Mike and Harvey dont have **** from that letter and now for sure, that he is guilty. Is that just me? I thought that was mad weak

Harvey convinced her that it was Mike's call. Hence, why the prof. was not even in the court room. They knew they couldn't get her to drop it with the letter alone but it was about getting Donna's dad off the hook. Plus it was still up in the air if the judge would dismiss the case given she hadn't seen the letter yet.

Games within games.

What does it have to do that it was Mikes call? What does that mean and why does that affect professor not being in court room

What does it have to do that it was Mikes call? What does that mean and why does that affect professor not being in court room
Watch the scene again.

Harvey convinced her that that the only reason the prof. wasn't there was cuz it's Mike's call cuz he cares about Donna. Harvey implied he would've had the prof. there if it wasn't for Mike wanting to make this deal that the prosecutor dismisses the charges against Donna's dad while they don't go forward with it so she can bring up the charges at a later time.

It wasn't actually Mike's call. It was Mike and Harvey's plan to make her believe the letter was real and that they could get the prof there if they wanted. Add that to the accusations of some shady **** she was doing and the light intimidation from the judge and she backed down like they wanted.

The entire point was to not make Donna's dad a casualty and hold off on the prosecutor going forward since at the time she had nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom