SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

We all thought Donna was a real one, then she proceeds to look extremely peculiar under radiance. Louis cracking is no surprise, but perhaps how close he was to actually turncloaking is.

My major issue with the show is Mike Ross is supposed to be Harvey Specter's All-Star protege, but the writers/producers often put Mike on the same level or pedestal as Harvey. Mike has experienced little to no learning curve or growing pains. I get the photographic memory and high IQ, but every human being endures some struggle. His only downfall in the show is being fraudulent. It annoyed me Mike didn't trust Harvey to represent him, again I know it's the biggest case of Mike Ross' life and he's fighting to avoid prison time but still, the writers highlight Mike's loyalty and refusal to snitch plus Harvey/Mike's airtight bond, yet Mike doesn't fully trust Harvey to represent him best when it matters most? Or take the mock trial at the firm. Mike's stock as an attorney was rising, yes, but having him go tit for tat with Harvey only weakens the Specter invincibility. So maybe Harvey wasn't all that great to begin with, or are the producers saying Mike is the goods and more?

Wouldn't mind seeing Mike Ross catch a Madoff-type sentence. While Harvey rides off in the sunset with Donna or Scottie and a Macallan 40 in hand.

S1 Mike had growing pains. He didn't know how to be a lawyer. Most of S1 when it wasn't about his secret though it was about Hardman taking over but Mike had those scenes and eps where he aint know ****.

Now that I brought up earlier seasons, nice move by the writers bringing back dude Mike got out of prison. Forgot all about him.

I think they're saying Harvey isn't all that good to begin with. He's still cool but he long ago lost that allure of invincible. They gave son panic attacks to let us know how far he's fallen.

S1 Mike had growing pains. He didn't know how to be a lawyer. Most of S1 when it wasn't about his secret though it was about Hardman taking over but Mike had those scenes and eps where he aint know ****.

Now that I brought up earlier seasons, nice move by the writers bringing back dude Mike got out of prison. Forgot all about him.

I think they're saying Harvey isn't all that good to begin with. He's still cool but he long ago lost that allure of invincible. They gave son panic attacks to let us know how far he's fallen.
They basically neutered / emasculated Harvey all in the sake of "character development."

I'm catching up on season 4.

Wish Mike's secretary would come back :frown:

heel louis is a savage :lol:

Louis is scared, clearly, and I don't think he wants to turn on them, or he would've done it w/o seeking any more info. I think he's going to be the one to get the case thrown. He could've went and took the deal and ratted them out but he still has some faith in his squad, he just don't wanna lose his mudding privileges by getting sent up the river.

I think the real reason everyone's paranoid is because they still don't know what hard evidence shorty got that Mike is a fraud; that fear of unknowing is what got everybody rattled.

I think that Harvey is the one getting locked up but it's on a trumped up charge, possibly w/ the Indian kid who didn't follow through w/ Harvey's demand.

If they win, right after Jessica should just fire Mike. Find a good reason and do it or he agrees to quit.

That'd be the smart thing to do but oh well.

Suits will never let you love Louis man, what he tried to do this season :x.

The fact that everyone stopped conferring with each other and went off to resolve this on their own terms is ridiculous.

Louis is scared, clearly, and I don't think he wants to turn on them, or he would've done it w/o seeking any more info. I think he's going to be the one to get the case thrown. He could've went and took the deal and ratted them out but he still has some faith in his squad, he just don't wanna lose his mudding privileges by getting sent up the river.

I think the real reason everyone's paranoid is because they still don't know what hard evidence shorty got that Mike is a fraud; that fear of unknowing is what got everybody rattled.

I think that Harvey is the one getting locked up but it's on a trumped up charge, possibly w/ the Indian kid who didn't follow through w/ Harvey's demand.
evidence was lack of applications, lack of class rank, he didn't even graduate from undergrad. the smoking gun was Sheila. DA has laid out her case, its not like she can pull something out of her sleeve while jury is about to read verdict.

I think the verdict will be not be guilty but Mike and Harvey leave. Mike because he can't do this anymore, too many people  know his secret and would use it against him, like Rachel's dad who will never let Rachel go near him again. Harvey because he has to keep his promise to Fortsman and because he wants to clear up his personal life, maybe confront his mother and get **** straight with Scotty. I can see Jessica deciding to step down because she wants to spend more time pursuing her personal life. Litt is left in charge of the firm because he finally has earned the trust of Jessica and Harvey. Then next season can start that a few months or year down the line theres a threat to the firm and the only ones that can save it are Harvey and Mike.

I been meaning to post this, but I completely disagree with a lot of you guys on Gibbs.  I think she presented a TERRIBLE case.  She didnt really present any evidence that gave definitive proof that Mike didnt go to Harvard.  If this was a real trial, there is no way in hell that Mike would be found guilty of fraud.  When Gibbs said "the prosecution rests" I was blown away.  I couldnt believe that was all she presented.  The prosecution needed to show definitive proof that Mike was a fraud....the defense didnt need to provide definitive proof that he didnt.

Now I understand this is a show and there have been many instances that are not real.  But it was hard for me to really ignore the fact that her case was SUPER WEAK.  She didnt do enough.

Not guilty.

Yeah, I'm with you but I'm blaming the writers more. They could've watched some OG Law & Order and would have a compelling case on both sides. That show use to have me caught off guard when the jury came back not guilty as if it wasn't a written show.

This right here is just Gibbs talking a good game but she didn't seem convincing enough and any evidence she provided had counter evidence to some degree.

She did not discredit black guy enough and completely failed with the old woman.

Yeah, I'm with you but I'm blaming the writers more. They could've watched some OG Law & Order and would have a compelling case on both sides. That show use to have me caught off guard when the jury came back not guilty as if it wasn't a written show.

This right here is just Gibbs talking a good game but she didn't seem convincing enough and any evidence she provided had counter evidence to some degree.

She did not discredit black guy enough and completely failed with the old woman.
what sucks is how they portrayed gibbs , in  that they hyped her up as been their fiercest rival, but undo all of that in the bit where mike talks to her and says shes been stuck in the same position for years and then by  making her case look so weak, like really guys? you were able to handle some badass attorneys from hardman,  the british dudes, forstman and shady SEC investigators but you are afraid of losing to a midlevel DA?. if they had portrayed her as an up and coming DA who was looking to make a name for herself (like Katrina) to go along with her undefeated record ( like female version of the DA in Billions) and gave them a tougher trial, then as a viewer I would have been more understanding of their fear to lose the trial

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems to me the only thing Gibbs knows how to do is have ppl followed :lol: From Donna to Louis.

Also you'd think this case would have more media attention. All it had is one article in the paper that Gibbs planted :smh:

I think the problem is Mike and Harvey have had so many scares and close calls almost every damn season about Mike's secret that now when **** hit the fans they're overreacting. Should've played it cool, calm, and collective.

I hope Mike gets shot by the end of this ep :smh:

Coward *** ***** boy.

I knew she didn't make her case AT ALL.

Mike don't deserve those yambs b smfh

He's the worst

This feels like a series finale

Last edited:
Mike is not worth getting your firm gutted.

Stop this family bull ****. Mike is just SUPER dumb. Feel like snuffing dude now. Son don't deserve those yambs.

Can't front, the acting has been great this ep and the last segment got me feeling like it's a series finale too.

Damn it's really happening man..

The verdict was gonna be not guilty too :lol: why did Harvey not tell him the truth?

Am I the only one who would have been satisfied with this being the last season and the show ending the way it did tonight?

This outcome has been looming since the first episode and now that it finally happened we can all sort of breath a sigh of relief that the storyline has closed.

Am I the only one who would have been satisfied with this being the last season and the show ending the way it did tonight?

This outcome has been looming since the first episode and now that it finally happened we can all sort of breath a sigh of relief that the storyline has closed.
Well, a new season is already confirmed. I imagine they'll squeeze out another one after that to finish it off.

Yeah idk what season 6 gonna be about man. Just let this be the end..I'm satisfied honestly.

Well, a new season is already confirmed. I imagine they'll squeeze out another one after that to finish it off.
Yea I saw the preview but like where do they go from here? I feel like this is the only ending we will be content with. If Mike somehow gets out of prison the storyline gets kind of washed imo.

These writers are crazy thinking they can salvage this show with a time skip 2 years from now with the firm trying to rebuild from completely being gutted, still dealing with every case Mike handled, and Mike getting out :lol:

So I gotta expect some bull **** where Mike gets out of prison super early on some technicality after a few months.

Damn it's really happening man..

The verdict was gonna be not guilty too :lol: why did Harvey not tell him the truth?
To not crush him which made sense given he's coming off Rachel being mad at him.

He ends up telling when it's too late :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom