SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

I can see it now: Harvey is getting ready to get in the car, doors open again. Mike comes out says that Gibbs never executed his papers, they go see Gibbs and she tells them that she heard that Harvey essentially gave up the firm to get the file that he was going to use to exchange for Mike. She then asks Harvey and Mike to assist and if they get the bad guys she will let Mike walk away with the only condition he never practices law again. Subplots of the season will be Jessica trying to forgive Harvey for what he did, Mike coming to terms he will never be a lawyer, Louis adjusting to the life without the perks he previously, and the rebuilding of the firm.

I expect the first ep, if they pick up where they left off or even shortly after.

Probably gonna be crying in Donna's arms.

EDIT

Oh wait, she barking on the whole crew :lol:

Last edited:
Mike is still a sucka

laugh.gif

Mike is still a sucka

:lol:
Exactly what I said :lol:

Sucka.

I knew the twist was coming and Mike was so dumb to be so truthful.

Son said let's go to sleep but nah he goes and tells his entire story :smh: and gives up Rachel's #.

Last edited:
Mike is still a sucka

:lol:
Exactly what I said :lol:

Sucka.

Son said let's go to sleep but nah he goes and tells his entire story :smh: and gives up Rachel's #.

:smh:

Son gave out waaaaaaaaaay too much info.

I don't understand how someone can be so trusting just off first meeting. I always wait til someone shows me that they can be trusted before telling them anything of any relevance.....and I'm not even in prison.

^ Mike needs to get some battle scars in prison so he can learn the tough lesson of not being a gelato-soft frailboy.

No surprise that Rachel walks all over him too. At least homie smashed inside the locked room in the earlier season.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think Malcolm telling him this ain't a movie got Mike ****** up thinking it's sweet. Oh it ain't like American History X?? Okay let's be mad trusting to the guy that gives me some sob story about his wife and being a trader.

Mike should've watched Oz or even Orange is the New Black instead of all these movies :smh:

Last edited:
I think Malcolm telling him this ain't a movie got Mike ****** up thinking it's sweet. Oh it ain't like American History X?? Okay let's be mad trusting to the guy that gives me some sob story about his wife and being a trader.

Mike should've watched Oz or even Orange is the New Black instead of all these movies :smh:

I'm saying, all those movies, and son never watched Oz once?

:smh:

Mike is still a sucka

laugh.gif
Exactly what I said
laugh.gif

Sucka.

Son said let's go to sleep but nah he goes and tells his entire story
mean.gif
and gives up Rachel's #.
mean.gif

Son gave out waaaaaaaaaay too much info.

I don't understand how someone can be so trusting just off first meeting. I always wait til someone shows me that they can be trusted before telling them anything of any relevance.....and I'm not even in prison.
I dont think he gave up real info, i think my man Mike knew what was good and fed him a fake story....... But then he did text rachel.... Idk man im just trying to give my man the benefit of a doubt. 

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but then the look of shock and anger when the cell door closed, told me Mike spit that real.

Plus it makes sense cause it adds another element of someone coming after the firm.

What makes it ironically worse is it's some guy with a grudge against Harvey.

Mike tells his story letting dude know how much he likes Harvey and his loyalty which is key to dude about to torment Mike while he's in there.

If he was smart he's make it sound like he hates Harvey.

I'm wondering why Harvey knew what prison he was going too but ain't check the inmates just in case.

I was half expecting Mike to be sent to the same prison as Forsman(sp?)

I really don't see what having Rachel's number is gonna do. At some point she will figure out it's not him if not through texts but when he gets visitation.

I really don't see what having Rachel's number is gonna do. At some point she will figure out it's not him if not through texts but when he gets visitation.

A month is a long time from now.

However, if she was even remotely smart, she'll probably say something about their relationship that Frank wouldn't know and that will probably be the unwinding of that situation...

Back
Top Bottom