Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

Originally Posted by lightning

finally playoffs and obsidians.. whats qam tho...
air-jordan-12-xii-retro-playoffs-black-white-varsity-red-2.jpg

yes I cannot wait for the Playoff XII's! Excellent news! My pair I bought in 2004 is beat up.

yall dudes complain about every issue on every shoe. human error happens. i hope yall realize if every little thing was corrected shoes would never get released.

yall dudes complain about every issue on every shoe. human error happens. i hope yall realize if every little thing was corrected shoes would never get released.

Originally Posted by Hugo

i hope the shap dont come out lookn like a banana like the white/red 12s last year.eww
Shape on the '09's were fine. The '03 models had the funny shape.

Originally Posted by Hugo

i hope the shap dont come out lookn like a banana like the white/red 12s last year.eww
Shape on the '09's were fine. The '03 models had the funny shape.

I can live with the duraback/nubuck changes on the 6's and probably the upcoming 5's, cause the materials are like cousins more or less. But shoes like these and the black 3's, shoes that were originally leather or something totally different, I'm not so welcoming to changing OG colorways. I didn't even hold a pair of Flu Games in my hand, I had no interest in those things. That being said, don't change the leather on these JB!! Leather is part of what made these things so durable. You take that away, you are losing a lot more than just an aesthetic component. Do these right or don't even bother JB. Save the wacky materials for the new colorways.

I can live with the duraback/nubuck changes on the 6's and probably the upcoming 5's, cause the materials are like cousins more or less. But shoes like these and the black 3's, shoes that were originally leather or something totally different, I'm not so welcoming to changing OG colorways. I didn't even hold a pair of Flu Games in my hand, I had no interest in those things. That being said, don't change the leather on these JB!! Leather is part of what made these things so durable. You take that away, you are losing a lot more than just an aesthetic component. Do these right or don't even bother JB. Save the wacky materials for the new colorways.

Will COPP the all of them!!! Can't wait for 2012!!!! Please JB no nubuck!!! Year of the 12's indeed!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will COPP the all of them!!! Can't wait for 2012!!!! Please JB no nubuck!!! Year of the 12's indeed!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom