Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

Not getting excited over this. I love OG 12's as much as the next man but my first concern is the quality. If these are made like the white/red 12's that just retroed recently then I'll pass with ease.

Not getting excited over this. I love OG 12's as much as the next man but my first concern is the quality. If these are made like the white/red 12's that just retroed recently then I'll pass with ease.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Looks like next year will be the finale of my new Jordan retro buying days
pimp.gif
 I can finally move on and get a step closer to being done with sneakers for good.

THIS!
Sold over half my collection back in 06 only to get back into it bu thankfully i only been buying what i deem a classic to me nowadays.  Cement IV, Taxi, Playoffs. gotta have em.  2012 Age 27 Im gonna bow out.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Looks like next year will be the finale of my new Jordan retro buying days
pimp.gif
 I can finally move on and get a step closer to being done with sneakers for good.

THIS!
Sold over half my collection back in 06 only to get back into it bu thankfully i only been buying what i deem a classic to me nowadays.  Cement IV, Taxi, Playoffs. gotta have em.  2012 Age 27 Im gonna bow out.

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532317 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532651 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM OBSDN/UNVRSTY BL-WHT-FRNCH BL

eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532317 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532651 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM OBSDN/UNVRSTY BL-WHT-FRNCH BL

eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by solejordan

what would u guys say if they all were nubuck or ashy larry suede
I have a bad feeling they'll be a combination of 'ashy larry' suede and/or nubuck and/or patent leather.
tumblr_lmem9uhjch1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by solejordan

what would u guys say if they all were nubuck or ashy larry suede
I have a bad feeling they'll be a combination of 'ashy larry' suede and/or nubuck and/or patent leather.
tumblr_lmem9uhjch1qii6tmo1_250.gif

i swear to god imma go vancouver riots on JB's *@@ if these come out in nubuck or PL

i swear to god imma go vancouver riots on JB's *@@ if these come out in nubuck or PL

Very exciting news indeed! Since we havent heard any more details about the indiglow or the whte/black XIV coming out next year, I am very excited for all 4 of these releases. Before I read this yesterday, I was looking through my shoes and telling myself I regretted selling my double pair of 04 playoffs. My pair is in pretty good shape, but I wish I had one on ice. Now my wish will be granted! Obsidians will be bought as well, great shoe. Not sure about the taxi high, I still wear the OG taxi low and have the CDP taxi on ice so I dont know if there is a point. As long as the orange is just an accent color, I imagine the CG XII will be great. I think a CG upper with a white patch (same white colorblocking as the playoffs and obsidians) would look fantastic! Time to reload that eastbay gift card again come Christmas time in anticipation!

Very exciting news indeed! Since we havent heard any more details about the indiglow or the whte/black XIV coming out next year, I am very excited for all 4 of these releases. Before I read this yesterday, I was looking through my shoes and telling myself I regretted selling my double pair of 04 playoffs. My pair is in pretty good shape, but I wish I had one on ice. Now my wish will be granted! Obsidians will be bought as well, great shoe. Not sure about the taxi high, I still wear the OG taxi low and have the CDP taxi on ice so I dont know if there is a point. As long as the orange is just an accent color, I imagine the CG XII will be great. I think a CG upper with a white patch (same white colorblocking as the playoffs and obsidians) would look fantastic! Time to reload that eastbay gift card again come Christmas time in anticipation!

this is great news. im glad jb is releasing a lot of the retros. we are finally getting what we asked for, i just don't understand why some folks complain that jb is retroing things too fast. who cares, all that means is that you can beat the crap out of your kicks and know they soon will retro again. i for one am happy and i glad i dumped a lot of my old stuff when i did.

this is great news. im glad jb is releasing a lot of the retros. we are finally getting what we asked for, i just don't understand why some folks complain that jb is retroing things too fast. who cares, all that means is that you can beat the crap out of your kicks and know they soon will retro again. i for one am happy and i glad i dumped a lot of my old stuff when i did.

The quality and shape will be like the recent white/red 12's that just recently dropped.....if not worst, knowing JB.

I'll stay on the hunt for OG playoffs.

The quality and shape will be like the recent white/red 12's that just recently dropped.....if not worst, knowing JB.

I'll stay on the hunt for OG playoffs.

Originally Posted by Vuey

hmmm....

so X's, XII's , XIV's for 2012....

what is there left to be retroed thats worth buying beyond 2012.....
eyes.gif

the cupboard is almost bare for JB. And it would be too soon to do 1 through to 11 already.....
tongue.gif

i love my taxi XII lows, so i'll skip on the mid cut taxis... no point in paying $$$ for shoes that are virtually the same. Playoff's need to be copped.
Nah it's a cycle dude. They will always have ammo, to name a few that need (re-)retroed are:

Mocha III
Cool Grey IV
Sport Blue VI
French VII
French IX
Cool Grey IX
Olive IX
Flint XII
French XII
Bred XIII
Colombia XI

I would purchase any of the above happily. That's also not to mention that JB could start retroing XVI - XIX to make some people happy.

cfe16467bf2586a8ceea0e463465f05f506387c8_r.jpg

I'm real excited for the Obsidians and Playoffs. Might pickup the taxis but they are kind of boring in my opinion.

Anyone good with photoshop want to come up with a couple different possibilites for the cool grey and orange colorway?

Originally Posted by Vuey

hmmm....

so X's, XII's , XIV's for 2012....

what is there left to be retroed thats worth buying beyond 2012.....
eyes.gif

the cupboard is almost bare for JB. And it would be too soon to do 1 through to 11 already.....
tongue.gif

i love my taxi XII lows, so i'll skip on the mid cut taxis... no point in paying $$$ for shoes that are virtually the same. Playoff's need to be copped.
Nah it's a cycle dude. They will always have ammo, to name a few that need (re-)retroed are:

Mocha III
Cool Grey IV
Sport Blue VI
French VII
French IX
Cool Grey IX
Olive IX
Flint XII
French XII
Bred XIII
Colombia XI

I would purchase any of the above happily. That's also not to mention that JB could start retroing XVI - XIX to make some people happy.

cfe16467bf2586a8ceea0e463465f05f506387c8_r.jpg

I'm real excited for the Obsidians and Playoffs. Might pickup the taxis but they are kind of boring in my opinion.

Anyone good with photoshop want to come up with a couple different possibilites for the cool grey and orange colorway?

Back
Top Bottom