Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

They should re do the Flu Game 12's and do them right with LEATHER!!!

Im lookin forward to seeing this cool grey/orange colorway.....sounds interesting

They should re do the Flu Game 12's and do them right with LEATHER!!!

Im lookin forward to seeing this cool grey/orange colorway.....sounds interesting

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532317 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE

463.jpg

Def getting these. Not a huge fan of the other ones.

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532317 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE

463.jpg

Def getting these. Not a huge fan of the other ones.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

364.jpg

Never had any 12s, but the taxis are mine next summer.
pimp.gif

These taxis look terrible.  The plastic "Jumpman" tab on the side doesn't even line up right.  Hopefully its just a flawed pair but knowing JB lately, people will get pairs like that. 

364.jpg

pimp.gif

These taxis look terrible.  The plastic "Jumpman" tab on the side doesn't even line up right.  Hopefully its just a flawed pair but knowing JB lately, people will get pairs like that. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

364.jpg

pimp.gif

If this doesn't prove the fact that Jordan's have always had flaws, I don't know what does. Those are an original pair.

364.jpg

pimp.gif

If this doesn't prove the fact that Jordan's have always had flaws, I don't know what does. Those are an original pair.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

364.jpg

pimp.gif

^^ This ^^

Back
Top Bottom