Summer time = Great Ebay Pick ups

^^^^^^^^^^THE PAIRS THAT U GUYS R GETTING R THEY DS................N DO THEYCOME WITH EVERYTHING.......................

Quote:
You got 3 average shoes for a little below retail. No, the "game" isn't dying. Its just nobody else wanted them
"Ladies and gentlemen, I don't think any of our contestants this evening have succeeded in encapsulating the intricacies of Proust's masterwork, so I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest ****."
Monty Python​

^^^ lol..it seems like it to me based on the prices they paid..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below.It's been 3 months and i've made almost 350 dollars just by doing free offers and trials with little cash shelved out!!!b]

http://www.***************.com/23

This post belongs in the showcase forum under ebay report so I'm going to shut it down.

99 iv's size 12 $75 shipped
57f7_1_b.JPG
5862_1_b.JPG
58c3_1_b.JPG
5929_1_b.JPG
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

January is also a great time for ebay, as a lot of people are looking to get some cash to pay holiday bills.

Just picked up a pair of 1994 retro II low..with box,card, and paper...sz 9.5....for $146....VNDSF/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..Jordan IX cool grey sz11, Jordan II white/red/black sz.11, & others for SALE L@@K!!Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

i could've had some og black/red 11's for $80. but i couldn't do it until thursday cuz i'm getting a tattoo today and will have no more money to mess around with.
PATRIOTS​

I just hope some of these so-called "steals" aren't fakies. :\
ohwell.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
Team Dodgers
WE COMING FOR THAT #1 SPOT!!!

A lot of people stop buying off ebay due to too many scams. For example, having real pictures but shipping fake shoes.
No matter how much they mean to you, they're just shoes!

Got some retro 1's white and blue 91$
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

i got ds hares no box for 320 shipped. but i got it off of iss. goes to show you people wanna buy dunks more
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

i got a pair of mist blue 4s vvvvvnds and white/gold lebron 3s DS for 180.
2 pair of lebron 1s for 135.
cool grey 3s DS for 120 (yes they're real).

bout ready to get these concord 11s vvvvnds fro 220.
since no good shoes are comin out anytime soon (except cool grey 11s), its all good.

I got OG cardinals DS for 75 and OG olympic 7s for 80 shipped.
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Are all of these shoes legit? I see 'steals' on shoes all the time on ebay, but they are almost always fake shoes. Are you guys sure you are getting legit shoes at those prices?

It is a bit hard for me to believe that there are people out there that have kept their XIs VVVNDS for 6 years then deciding to sell them for around $100.
Hit me up if you need foams!
tyclef1@hotmail.com

link or quack quack!^!

the only steal iv seen on ebay is og ds blk/red 11s for $140 with shipping $197 :pimp:
pimp.gif

and that was christmas :lol:
laugh.gif
i remember the same seller selling 7pairs of OGs and they all went below 200shipped it ended at midnight too at christmas i was the nly one bidding 8)
glasses.gif
2bad all i got was the 11s nad some obsidien 12s :smh:
smh.gif
Never Play Games SON![/center]

^^^well they cant cancel their listing at the last minute because its not the price they want, you need to cancel the listing 12 hours in advance if your auction isnt looking good.

and 3thaman is KILLIN IT!!! cant believe you got it for BIN, but they dont come wit anything, just shoes but thats still amazing

you need to straight live on ebay to catch quick BIN deals like 3thaman got... yes i'm hating haha, best steal i've seen in a long time.

Quote:
Are all of these shoes legit? I see 'steals' on shoes all the time on ebay, but they are almost always fake shoes. Are you guys sure you are getting legit shoes at those prices?
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

^PS:

117 shipped.

Questions anyone? WATCH EBAY!

4li0brl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom