Summer time = Great Ebay Pick ups

Quote:
Too many Fake AJs on Ebay, hard to tell if you are bidding on authentic or fakes.

Eh, I disagree, if you know your @#%$, and you don't fall for "too good to be true" deals then you can avoid fakes all together.

Quote:
Guys, can you post some pictures og your ebay deals you got? Thanks
105822_ced3018d36_l.jpg
105085_44c9da2b03_l.jpg
76866_653037823d_l.jpg
72711_f47839a91d_l.jpg
59176_ce240742b1_l.jpg
59172_01716b7a43_l.jpg

And the best deal of all time, these were listed about a year ago, and the chick had them listed simply as Nike Basketball shoes size 8.5, OLD.
I won them for $29.99 (the only person to bid)
I almost felt bad. Turns out that her husband had left her with 2 kids, and met a new woman, she was just trying to make some scratch, she let me know that she had another pair of shoes (after having her send a picture turns out they were AJ XI BLK/RED size 9 NIB,) she offered them to me for $50, I already had a pair and though it was tempting, I school her on how to list them and she got $285 for them, so I guess I help her out a bit.

and I have a pair of BLK IV RA LASERS that will be here next week that I copped for $225. (kinda high for a shoe, but I love that one)

Man, ds wht/blk '99 IVs sz 12 are so hard to come by these days. Harder to find than the blk/grey. I need em and ebay
is my last hope - I see the complete real ones maybe once a year.

Quote:
Ugly shoe but absolute DS for $53.99

^^ that is not ugly,that's the only good colorway of the xix's and it is comfortable to wear.
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Quote:
Turns out that her husband had left her with 2 kids........she offered them to me for $50, I already had a pair and though it was tempting, I school her on how to list them and she got $285 for them, so I guess I help her out a bit.

big shout to you man

Quote:
that is not ugly,that's the only good colorway of the xix's and it is comfortable to wear.

Ehh, I still think they are the least attractive Jordan but I will cosign that these are the best feeling Jays out there!

I prefer the XIX PE's, same comfort and much better appearance.

i just won some flint gray XIIs for $98 shipped last week..worn once but could have passed for DS easily

i want to score a pair of black IV's but they seem like they are one of the most fake shoes on ebay, everyone is selling fakes of them, i cannot even tell sometimes because they know exactly how to photograph them so you cannot tell
(www.myspace.com/llenraw)

good job on the X's man and helping that lady out

got some XIII flints ds verified by nt for 118 shipped sz 10

could of gotten some black toe XIII og sz 9 nds 101 shipped but was at work when auction ended dang that was steal of a lifetime
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

patrick dtrt (did the right thing)
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

Quote:
^ Yeah of course your going to be beasting when your an 8.5, my friends 13 year old sister wears the same size.

That's a hefty 13 year old!

8.5 is a tough size to get at ya'll are crazy,

9-11 are much easier IMO.

ds air jordan xi spacejams for 85 shipped on ebay.
listed as spacejamz 11
wow! now i have 4 pairs of sj's!

Being a Ebay Addict & Powerseller with only Jordans for sale I speak for myself when I say that Yes you can find alot of Steals on ebay BUT no matter what time of yr it is if you have the heat and come with the right pics proving that your shoes are 100 Percent Authentic & DS Condition or w/e you can still make your Money People get at me for Jordan Heat e-mail me at dashoecollector23@yahoo.com for Jordan 3's,4's,5's,11's all authentic & DS Condition check my ebay user name: rwendt23 for feedback thanks NT.

Just go to the Legit Check if you're concerned about fakes. I'm sure we'd help you out.

And... Black Laser IVs for 225... I would definitely do it, the running rate is way higher... I want a pair.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Patrick The Elder:i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Back
Top Bottom